Chapter Sixteen

•Brynn•

•Brynn•

"Ryan. Ryan!" I shout.

Many guards come towards me and some pack doctors trail behind them.

"His. Pulse. Isn't." I say in between sobs.

Mate. He left us. Mate died.     Ingrid says.

I sob even more.

"Help him! HELP THEM!" I shout at the pack doctors. They flinch and nod before rushing to their side.

He can't die. He can't leave his mate. He can't. HE CANT!

I then pause for a bit and my eyes widen.
I can heal all of them.

I push the pack doctors out of the way and put my hand while hiccuping.

I close my eyes but someone pulls me back.

"NO! LEAVE ME! I NEED TO HEAL THEM!" I shout at the person.
I turn and see Dylan.

"Dylan. Please let me go. I need to save them!" I say and plead with him.

He slowly shakes his head.

"You can't. If you heal even one them, then you will die. It's too much. The werewolves need a queen. They need you" he says.

"If I heal Amber, she can be the queen. Alec won't have to find a second chance mate." I say. "I can be with Ryan with the moon goddess and all will be good. Please let me go and heal her before it's too late."

Even more tears are falling from my eyes as I plead with him.

"I'm sorry. I can't. She won't be able to handle Eric." He says. He then looks at some guards.

"Mind link the pack hospital. I'm going to create a portal to the entrance. Make them get ready for the queens arrival and help her calm down." He orders. They nod and their eyes go foggy.
One minute.

"DONT. I NEED TO SAVE THEM. HELP ME!" I say.

"No can do." He says and gives me a sad smile.

I fall to the ground and cry while some people hold me and try to comfort me.
Dylan closes his eyes and mumbles some words until a purple door appears out of nowhere infront of him. He opens it and nods at the people around me and they help me stand up.

"NO! LET ME HEAL MY MATE! PLEASE HELP ME!" I shout over and over again while they drag me to the door.
They then push me inside of it and I fall through like a purple tunnel before seeing myself in the pack hospital.

"No! Take me to my mate! Take me to my mate." I whisper the last sentence. Well ingrid does.
Tears fall out of my eyes and I struggle against them.

I feel something being injected into me by my arm and I suddenly feel very sleepy.

"Take me to mate" Ingrid breathes out before slipping away, into the darkness.