Chapter Four

Brynn

Brynn

I squeal.
"who is it? Can you see him?" I ask quickly.

She takes a deep breath and shakes her head.

"Its fine. We'll surely see him when we meet everyone personally." I give her a smile.

"which is in 5 mins" the sweet voice my mate says.
I thank Ryan

"How do I look?" Amber asks, smoothing her dress.

"Like a princess." I answer her.

she gives me her perfect, cute smile that would brighten everyone's day. we then stand up and head to a special side of the room where everyone lines up to greet the royal family.

one by one everyone greets us.

they mostly congratulate them finding me and how I looked just like my little sister.

I think that we do look alike. everything is similar except from our eyes.

she has the most bright and beautiful green eyes that shine in the sun. its like emeralds in her eyes, like jewels in her eyes.

"his scent is getting closer" she informs me.

I nod.

"what is his scent?" I ask

She sniffs the air and smiles.
"Lemony orangey" she says.

I smell the air and I smell the scent of who she is talking about.
By the way, my scent is lavender and daisy and Ambers scent is ginger and cinnamon.
Ryan's scent is lime and grapefruit.

"He's getting closer." She whispered. She then tells mum and mum squeals.

After a few minutes a man stood infront of us. He had black hair that was a little bit spiky. His eyes were a bright blue that glistened in the light. He was wearing a black suit with a yellow tie that matched Amber's dress.

"That's him" she squeals. She is adorable. She steps forward and so does he.

"Mate" they say quietly.

Everything goes silent. Everyone looks towards us.
My mum coughs as the silence seems to hang in the room.

Everyone turns back to what they were doing.

"What's your name?" The boy asks.

"Amber" she says.
"What about yours" she asks.

"Alec" he replies.
They look perfect together.

"I think that we look even more perfect while together." Ryan's sweet voice replies to my comment.

I nod.
"Oh and don't think that I'm going to forget the fact that you eavesdropped on my thoughts. Bad choice" I lightly pat his cheek

We then carry on greeting people while everyone was congratulating my parents.

Finally the time had come to crown me as the princess of wearwolf