Chapter Fourteen

Brynn

Brynn

I fall to the ground, weak and panting for breath.
That was the most powerful spell I had casted for that amount of time.

"Are you okay?" Amber rushes to me while Ryan holds me protectively.
I just nod as I feel like I've been drained of life.

"Let's get you to bed" he says and carried me away as the darkness overtakes me.

-------------------
Ryan

I stare at her motionless body as the sun shines on her. It seems as if she was really tired since yesterday.
Everest is angry and disappointed at how we couldn't protect her and wants to protect her. He also wants to rip Eric's throat out for even thinking of hurting a single hair on Brynn's body. To say that he is furious would be an understatement.

Got that right

Shut up. You're being annoying.

I am very sorry, I had no idea.

just go away.

"Why are you so mean to your wolf" she asks.

"Geez. I can't believe that you can hear everything in my head." I say truthfully.

She smiles and there is a silence.

"So... who is going to take the throne?" I ask.
I would love to be king but I think that the most important thing is that if it is Brynn, she will panic. She hasn't had any training like her sister even if she doesn't need it.
It's like Alpha training.

Shit.
I have to go back to the pack.

"Why?" She asks.

"Rouges." I say and sigh.

Ever since everyone heard that Brynn is actually the princess, rouges are attacking more frequently then before.

"Oh" she says and looks down.
I lift her chin to look at her bright blue eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be back in a few weeks. Or you can visit" he says.

She smiles. God I love her smile.

"Also when do you want the Luna ceremony to be?" I ask.

Her eyes are wide open.

"What! Oh my goodness. How am I gonna help you with the pack? What if I mess up? What if I make a mistake that makes people hate me and reject me as their Luna? What if -"
I stop her by placing my lips on her soft lips.
She reacts immediately and kisses me back.

I pull away from our short kiss.

"You will do perfectly" I say and kiss her cheek before pulling the covers off me.