Chapter Eleven

Brynn

Brynn

"He did what!" She shouts. I see that she is about to scream again and so I cover her mouth.

"Shut up! Someone's gonna hear." I whisper.

"Fine. But does Ryan know?" She asks.

I look down and shake my head, more tears seemed to rush down my cheeks.

"I didn't want him to change his opinion about me because of it. He knows that I was abused but not..." I say, not saying the word rape.

She hugs me as I Iet out a loud sob.
She rubs soothing circles on my back in order to calm me.

"Amber! What happened?" Alec rushed into the room.

Please don't tell him

I beg Amber

Fine but you have to tell him soon

Fine

"Umm. I know that you are mind linking. Your eyes are getting misty-ish" he says.
"Why were you shouting?" He asks me.

"I umm hurt my ummm thing umm" I say

"Foot!" Amber exclaims.

We stare at her.

"I mean she hurt her foot" she says embarrassed.

"Tell me the truth. Why would you cry because of her umm hurting her umm foot?" He mocks me and I gasp.

"Did you just mock me?" I ask.

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't" he says edging towards the door.

"You have 10 seconds to run" Amber says. "And then she'll chase you"

His eyes go wide and he runs out of the room. I'm about to go after him but Amber stops me.

"I want to show you something" she says. I nod and I follow her to her closet.

She walks over to a shoe box and takes out keys and moves the rug out of the way to show a door in the ground.

"Follow me." She says and unlocks it. She then goes down some stairs into a room.

"Wow" I say as I stare at the shelves of books.

"What is this place?" I ask as I examine a shelf.

"It's my own library. Only the royal family know about it." She states.
She then walks to a small desk thing and opens a blue diary.

"The moon goddess spoke to me in my sleep before you came." She says and opens a specific page.

"She said: a future with battles that only two can with take" she reads from the book.

"I thought about the necklace and thought that the owner might go into battle with a powerful witch.
But now that we know of the opposite necklace to your bracelet, I think that you and the opposing necklace's owner will fight with your powers.
Only you two can with take it. It's only your kind of magic. No one can go against the two of you." She explains.