Chapter Two

Recap:
Ryan and Brynn find out about the crown that means that Brynn is a princess. Ryan books a month in the king and queens castle to explain everything in a meeting. The chapter ends with them walking out of the room to tell the king and queen everything.

Brynn

Brynn

I stand behind the door of the meeting room and wait for my que.
Everything my mate talks about was really short. Just about finding the lost princess.

Ryan

I stand infront the king and queen. I start to sweat to the point that if I was a cartoon character, there would be a pool of sweat infront of me.

"Please take a seat" the king says.

I nod and take the seat nearest to me.

"So what is the meeting about." The queen asks.

"You see its about your lost daughter your majesty" I say.

"Yes we are listening. Did you find and evidence. Is she locked up? Is she alive?" The man asks.

"You see she is perfectly fine. Infact she is here with me." I say.

"Where is she? Show her to me!" The woman says.

"As you wish your highnesses." I say and head to the door. I open the giant door to reveal a nervous Brynn. 

"Come on babe it's now or never." I whisper to her while holding her hand.

She takes a deep breath and slowly enters the room.

Brynn

I take a deep breath and slowly come out of the hall ways.
I try not to get anxious but I can't stop myself.
I pause as I approach the most powerful wearwolves.

I don't know what to do and so I curtesy.
"Your Majesties." I say.
I really hope the ground swallows me right this second.

"It can't be her." The queen says. I know that she knows but she is shocked. Her expression says everything. She is happy.

"One minute. How do we know it is you?" The king asks.

My mate answers him.

"You see-" he gets cut off.

"Why do you keep answering for her? Let her speck for herself." He says as politely as he could.

Ryan nodds and I take a small deep breath.

"You see your highness, when I was kidnapped, I apparently had this tiara on my head. I have it my whole life." I still hold onto Ryan's hand.

"There's only one way to know for sure. Come here." He ordered. He somehow ordered kindly if that makes sense.
I go to him and he takes my crown off.
He turns it so that he can see the inside.