Chapter Thirteen

Brynn

Brynn

"who are you?"

I freeze as i hear these words.

"How do you not know me? It's me Brynn" I say.

"Who is Brynn?" he asks

"your mate" i say as a tear falls down.

"I don't know what you mean by a mate but I guess I will learn about the stuff I forgot. You will help me. Won't you pumpkin?" he says.

one minute...

That nickname.

"you are a dick." i say

"Correction. I have a dick. Wanna see it?" he says and chuckles

i gently slap his arm.

"OOOWW!" he says and holds his arm protectively. I laugh

"You're so weak" i say

"no look at these muscles." he says as he flexes them.

"stop trying to show me your non existent muscles." i laugh as he pouts.

"Fine you big baby" i say and plant a small kiss on his lips.

"Thank you so much" Caroline (Ryan's mum) says and hugs her son, followed by Edward (Ryan's dad).

"It's no problem" i reply to them as they hug me.

"Wait you used your powers didn't you?" He asks angrily.

I slowly nod my head.

He flips the hospital bed sheets off of him and sits to look straight at me.

"You were and aren't allowed to use your healing magic. Whether it's to save me or anyone!" He shouts in his alpha voice.

Ingrid whimpers and I just freeze.

He did not just...

"I get it. Your scared of losing your second mate but you do not have the right of using your f*cking Alpha voice on me!" I shout at him.

"Well I just did" he says and storms out of the room.

"His medication." I say quietly.

"He is a werewolf. He can manage his healing now that he is okay" his dad says

"But I wasn't finished." I say.

"It is okay dear. He is half healed. He is awake and he can heal quicker by himself. He is an Alpha now, remember?" His mother says.

I nod my head.

I walk with my head down to my room and lie down facing upwards.

"He has a right to be angry. But he doesn't have the right to use his f*cking Alpha voice on me." i shout at no-one in particular.