Chapter Six

Brynn

Brynn

the sunshine pierces through the windows and lands on my eyes. the events of yesterday hit me. I just hope that it wasn't too early.

"wake up Brynn. its time for breakfast" Amber yells at me.

"go away. I wanna sleep." I reply and shut my eyes again. I hear my sister coming towards my side of the bed.

"im gonna give you 5 seconds to get out of bed and if you don't then I will take the covers from you."she says. she is evil. no doubt.

she starts to count down but I don't move.

"one minute, where are the straps to your pj top? did you have se-" she says loudly.

"Shut up will you. at this rate the aliens from Pluto are going to hear you" I say.

"so is it true?" she asks, staring at me. I slowly nod my head. she squeals.

"ill leave you to put your clothes on unless you guys wanna do it again" she giggles and leave the room.

I huff. really? I sit up and put my hair in a ponytail. I stare down at Ryan. Nope. I don't regret last night at all.

"I dont either." Ryan replies.

"how can you pretend to be asleep when the sun is burning your eyes?" I ask. seriously. how? I mean I can't even last 5 seconds with the light shining in my eyes.

"I'm gifted." he says and flicks his imaginary hair. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I walk to the closet to get some clothes.

"I am liking what I am seeing." Ryan says in a perverted voice.

I quicken with getting underwear, dress etc. and go to the bathroom.
Ughh.
The nature of men.

I wear the clothes and brush my hair.
I think I'm gonna put it in a high pony tail and plait it.
I then look in the mirror.

I am wearing a short dark blue dress that reaches halfway down my thighs. I am also wearing some navy, flat shoes that have small bows on the front. Finally my blue neckalace hangs down near the top of my dress.
I put on some mascara and some pink lip tint. I am ready.
Slowly, I step out of the bathroom and go down to breakfast.

========================

I am currently watching my favorite film for the 20th time.

Fantastic beasts and where to find them.

The best film in the universe.
We are near to the end of the film where everyone is getting rained on with a potion that makes everyone forget about the magic.
Tears flow out of my eyes.

"Why? Can't they just let them two stay together?" I say.

Ryan laughs.