22: Going Home

*Jane's pov* 

"Just take one of these every day and you will be fine," the doctor told Missy. She took the bottle and paper from his hand and thanked him. "You will also need to stay in bed for a few more days, but I think in  your own bed in your own home will do that nicely. If you have any pain that doesn't go away after a while, come here and we'll look at it. I hope you get better Missy." 

"Thank you," she said and I walked her out to my car. 

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked her has she sat in the passenger seat. She looked at me and shrugged. "What's the matter?" 

"I don't really want to go home where all those men died and I was taken," she answered. "It just brings back memories I don't want." 

"Then it's a good thing I have a surprise for you." 

"Patrick, your surprises scare me a bit." 

"This is a good one! You will see." 

She shock her head and I took off. She already told me that the house she lived in was something she didn't want to live in. I knew what it felt like to live in a home knowing that someone you cared about was killed, or even just someone in general. So while she was in bed, I took it upon myself to get her this wonderful surprise. I pulled up to a house that had a full garden in it. The building was a white color with brown in it. The windows had Missy's curtains on them, and I lead her inside. 

"What is this place?" she asked looking around. I grinned at her then lead her to the living room. Everything was like Missy's home, but in a different house. She looked at me, and I pulled her close. 

"This place is our new home," I answered. 

"When did you buy this?" 

"While you were in the hospital and I told you I had to go to work. I was really getting this set up. I sold your old home and hired men from the CBI to come help. Grace and Lisbon painted the walls, Cho and Rigsby moved some of the things with me. We all helped out. I hope you like it." 

"Oh Patrick, I love it!" 

"Good. Now the doctor said you had to stay in bed for a few days. So let me take you to the room, maybe get you something to eat. I want you to do nothing but rest until you are healed." 

"Okay. So where is the room?" 

I took her hand and we walked up the stairs. I opened one of the door on the left, and Missy gasped. It was her room made over. The same color, the same chairs and table, the same pictures, but I had a few empty frames here and there. 

"Why are there empty frames?" she asked me looking around the room. 

"For a new start," I answered putting her in bed. "I don't really have many pictures, so I though has we move on that we could fill the frames. I can take them down if you like." 

"No, leave them. It sounds like a wonderful idea to me." 

"Alright. Is there anything you would like to eat or drink?" 

"I could eat anything right now. You make what you want." 

"That might be a bad thing to say." 

I walked out of the room just to hear her mumble something under her breath. She was going to be in a big surprise when I brought her whatever I found. I looked in the empty refrigerator, the empty cupboards, then remembered that I forgot to get food. Whoops. I walked back up the stairs to see Missy looking at something on the walls. 

"I'm sorry Missy, I forgot to buy food," I told her sitting down on the bed. 

"It's fine. You can just go buy some food," she replied with a smile. 

"What about you?" 

"I will be fine. You are going to have to go get the food sometime, so why not do it now? It's not like I can't defend myself." 

"I just don't want to leave you alone." 

"Then grab a pillow and I'll ride in the back." 

"Missy-" 

"You said you won't leave me. I will lay in the back, and you can go in and get the food. That is leaving me for a few minutes. It's either that or I stay here. Your pick." 

I stared at her and sighed. Why did she have to be stubborn? I didn't want to leave her here, but I wasn't going to make her lay in the car while I got food. She just wasn't going to let me win in this case. I kissed her forehead and walked to the door. 

"I'll be back in a few minutes," I told her. "I promise I won't be gone long." 

"Alright. I will be right here when you get back," she told me with a smile. I sighed and went to the market to get whatever I could with the money I had. It was enough to feed us for the week, and I'm pretty sure that Missy has money somewhere to help with this. It was going to be strange living with her, but I was going to make it work. She needed a place and I was going to give it to her. 

"Honey I'm home!" I called when I opened the door, just to get a laugh out of her. I heard her say nothing. I walked up the steps and opened the door to find an empty bed. "Missy?" I asked looking in the rooms downstairs. Oh no, not again! I went back into the bedroom and looked on the bed for any sign to where she went. 

"What the hell are you doing?" someone asked me. I turned and Missy was standing in the door way watching me. 

"The hell am I doing, where the hell were you?" I asked walking towards her and taking her shoulders in my hands. 

"I was in the bathroom." 

"Why didn't you answer me?" 

"I didn't hear you." 

"You scared me Missy. I thought that maybe the Red Stars were still around, and they..." 

"No one was here, Patrick. I promise you that I am safe. I can't say the same thing about that bed, though." 

"Very funny Missy. Now get back in bed. You need to rest." 

"I know. Thanks Patrick," she said kissing my cheek and crawled back in bed. She smiled up at me, and I smiled back. I was scared that one day I was going to come home and find her gone, taken straight out from under me. I wasn't going to let that happen. Soon she was going to be Missy Jane, and that will mean she is mine. 

Awww! I found this so sweet, consdering the shit that wil go down in the next chapter. You know my friend and I aperantly both have elfs that work for us. Mine's name is Sparkles and her's is Pete. Don't ask me, it just happened! So enjoy this chapter, or else Sparkles and Pete will find you!

Sparkles: I don't know who you are, but if you like this, I won't find you, and I won't kill you. But if you don't, I will find you, and I will kill you!

Alright, Sparkles has been watching WAY too many movies today! So I will take care of the elf, y'all take care of whatever you have around. The thing on your left is your new pet! Let me know what it is, and if it is a good pet or not. Peace out my Stars!