23: The Red Stars

*Missy's pov* 

"Are you sure you have enough to put them away?" I asked Lisbon. I was sitting in the court room waiting to give what they did to me once more. The leader was the one who was there while the others were waiting to hear the news. If he lost this trail, then all the Red Stars would be put away. If not, then a group who wanted me dead was going to be free again. I was a little worried, and I'm sure everyone else was too. 

"Yes. We have the pictures, the prove, you," Lisbon told me looking upset. "God, why am I upset about this case than any others?" 

"It's because we have Thomas on the line," Cho said making me a little more worried. Patrick took my hand and that calmed me down a bit. 

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for this," I said to no one really. VanPelt took my other hand and smiled at me. 

"Hey, we're here if you need us," she told me. 

"You only have to get the idea that if they hurt you, they will be put away," Rigsby put in. 

"Just make sure you tell the jury that it was the man, alright?" Lisbon asked me. She showed me pictures of him with and without his mask, and I knew his face like the back of my hand. I had to. 

"Okay," I said looking up when the doors opened and I was told they needed me to testify. I walked into the doors with the others following me. They sat down where they needed, and I went to the stand. I was under oath and couldn't lie. The person was trying to put the Red Stars away come forward and he gave me a reassuring smile. 

"Miss Thomas," he began. "would you like to tell the court what happened in your home at ten forty-six on last Tuesday?" 

"Alright," I said thinking back to that day. "I was in my kitchen with my team members Rigsby and Jane. We heard gun shouts, and Rigsby took out his gun and told Jane and I to stay there. We did, and he left to go help the men who were guarding me from the threats made by the Red Stars. One of the men come and knocked Jane out cold with my frying pan. I had a gun, and before he hit me, I shout him in the shoulder. He had back up, and they took my gun from my hands, bounded my hands and gagged me. I pasted men and women who were killed trying to keep me safe, and I also pasted my college Rigsby shout in my lawn. I don't know where they took me, and I don't wish to know where they took me. In the van they hit me with a piece of wood and I blacked out." 

"Where did you awaken?" 

"A room. I was tied to the bed, still gagged. The symbol of the Red Stars were all over the room. A man walked in upset at me like I did something to him. He slammed his fist next to my head and started yelling at me. He told me that I was warned to stay away from Mister Jane, and that my mother and sister paid the price for me to live. He told me that I was going to have to live through every single thing he did to me before, but this time he was going to kill me. Then he left." 

"What did this man look like?" 

"Him," I said looking at the man. He had a smug look on his face, and he waved under the table when I looked at him. "That is the man who did all the things to me." 

"Why don't you tell the court what he did to you." 

"He tortured me. He used what I hated and what I feared to cause pain on me. He injured me. In fact I was only just allowed to start walking again, and I still can't go back to work." 

"What were some of the things he did?" 

"He hit my back with a whip until I passed out from the blood loss. He trapped me in a box where I couldn't get out until they came. They strapped me to a table and made me watch a video about people dying. They threw me into a room with mice crawling on me. They pushed my head underwater then brought me back up until I caught my breath, then they did it again. They stuck needles into my body and brought them out slowly so I could feel them. Then they had me tied to a chair and I was beat until that man sitting right there came and took me to be killed." 

"What were you going to be killed by?" 

"Deadly injection. I don't know what it was, but I didn't ask anyone. You will have to get the medical report to figure it out, cause the things they put me through are enough for me to know. They also stalked me and killed my mother and sister." 

"Thank you Miss Thomas," the judge said. He looked at the person sitting next to the man who was in charge of the Red Stars. "Is there anything you would like to say?" 

"Yes. My client pleads guilty on the charges of murder, abuse, attempt of murder, and every other thing he has been brought in for," the man said looking confused like the rest of us. We all looked at the man and he stood up. The guards pushed him away, and he stopped. 

"I hope you enjoyed everything Missy Thomas as much as I did," the man told me. I stared at him has he was taking away. Patrick came towards me and I ran into his arms crying. He wrapped me up and stroked my hair. I sobbed into his chest, and he said nothing and just stood there. That was all I wanted. 

"Patrick," I sobbed and he looked down at me. 

"Yes?" he asked. 

"Can we go home?" 

"Of course Missy. Anything for you." 

He placed his arm around me and lead me out of the courthouse and to the car. He opened the door for me, and I got in. He closed it and went to the other side and drove us back to our home. 

Only two chapters left. It makes me somewhat and somewhat glad. The wedding is next, and if you beg me enough, I will post today. So it is up to you! Peace out my Stars!