24: Missy Jane

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. Lisbon and VanPelt were fixing the dress, and they had one on also. Lisa was getting into hers, and was coming out when we were doing. All of their dark green dresses were short with no selves and a little ribbon that was only seen on the front side. Lisa helped me pick out most of this stuff since I didn't know anything about it. I thought they looked good on Lisa's somewhat pale skin, her blond hair falling in curls. Her blues eyes seemed to match everything she was around. Lisbon's dark hair and light eyes also brought out her dress. Some goes to VanPelt. I looked at myself in the mirror, and sighed. 

"Missy you look beautiful!" Lisa told me placing the veil on my head. I thought I did too. The silky dress was long and had places it was supposed to fold. It looked like it shined in the light, like smooth fabric does. The selves were see through and had patterns that lead to the spot where you could see the white dress beneath. The veil come to my lower back, and instead of having my hair up, it was down in the straight fashion it was always in. My hair come to the mid have my back, maybe even lower. My pale skin was just perfect with the dress, the dark color just blending in with the white. My green eyes seemed to go with the green dress of my bride maids. The diamond necklace around my neck seemed to bring it all together. I picked up the bouquet of the few purple and white roses and looked at the others smiling. 

"What do you think?" I asked. 

"I think you look like a princess about to go meet her prince cramming," Lisbon told me pushing a piece of hair out of my face. 

"I think I am," I sighed thinking about Patrick standing at the alter. 

"I hope so," Lisa said with a smile. 

"Hey Missy, do you have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue?" VanPelt asked with a smile. I laughed. 

"Let's see, the dress is new, the necklace was my mothers, the shoes are Lisa's, and my socks are blue. Do you think that is good?" 

"I think it will be fine," she giggled. 

"I can't believe you and Jane are going to get married," Lisbon sighed. "That means I won't have to put up with me all the time, and can just get his wife!" 

"Very funny Lisbon," I laughed. "And he will behave or else I will chew him out!" 

"I'm just glad you two waited for Dad to get out," Lisa sighed playing with her own purple flowers in hand. 

"Well we did have to plan, and that took a month, and then we had to get everything ready, which took another month. It also took a month for us to get settled in the house and me back on my feet about the Red Stars." 

"Still, I think it meant a lot to him." 

"It meant a lot to me. I need someone to walk me down to the alter. So are we ready?" 

I heard three different 'yes' from them, and I walked to the room to find Louis waiting for me. He took my arm and told me I looked beautiful. I thanked him and we waited for the music to began. 

*Jane's pov* 

"I don't know if I am ready for this." I told the other two. We were all in tuxedos. My tie was black, the vest white, and my shoes shinned. The others had the same suits, but their ties were a dark purple. My Best Man was Cho, and then it was Rigsby. I asked Louis to be one of the men, and he agreed. He was outside waiting to walk Missy to the alter. 

"Are you having second thoughts?" Rigsby asked me. 

"Yes. What if I'm not good enough for her? What if she decides she can do better? What if she laughs in my face and tells me it was all a joke?" 

"Hey, if I know one thing, that is Missy loves you," Cho told me. "When she was kidnapped, who did she think of to get her through it that wasn't in her family? It was you Jane. She was thinking of you the whole time. You two are a wonderful pair, and I think that any criminal would be scared to have the Jane's working on the case. So get out there and get your ass married." 

"Thanks Cho. I need that little peep talk. I think is just nerves about what happened to my last wife that is getting to me." 

"That won't happen to Missy," Rigsby said. "She has too many friends who can use guns and wear badges for that to happen. You ready?" 

"Sure, why not? I don't see what can go wrong, do you?" I asked with a smile. I walked into the room and stood at the alter waiting for Missy to walk into the room with Louis. Lisa, Lisbon, and VanPelt walked into the room and waited. 

It was a few minutes later, the flower girl come in and laid the flower petals on the floor. It was one of Missy's cousins. Then Missy walked in with her arm in Louis'. She looked so beautiful, and I swear that if the world ended right now I would have gotten to see one of the most wonderful things before I died. He stood at the alter with her, and waited for the priest to say the words. I didn't believe in all the religion stuff, and it turns out Missy isn't that big into it either. Her family is Christian and so is she, but she doesn't care to get into it often. To make her family happy, I said we could have a Christian wedding. 

"Who gives this women to this man?" the priest asked. 

"I do," Louis told him, and did the things a father would do to his daughter. Missy stood in front of me, and we listened to the priest start the usually 'We gather here today,' stuff. I looked into her eyes, and I just melted. I waited for him to say my name, and he did. 

"Will you, Patrick Jane, take this women to be your wedded wife? Will you love her, honour her, and keep her in sickness and in health; for rich or for poor as long has you both shall live?" 

"I do," I told him looking her in the eye. Those beautiful green eyes that meant the world to me. 

"Will you, Missy Thomas, take this man to be your wedded husband? Will you love him, honour him, and keep him in sickness and in health; for rich or for poor, as long has you both shall live?" 

"I do," she said looking only at me. 

"Do you have the rings?" 

I still didn't pay attain while the rings happen. I took the ring in my hand, and slid it onto Missy's finger. 

"With this ring I wed thee," I told her. Then she slid a ring onto my finger. I took off my old wedding ring to have this new one, to have Missy's. 

"With this ring I wed thee," she told me. The priest said more things, and thing he said what I had been dying for since she walked into the room. It marked that Missy was now mine. She wasn't the Thomas' anymore. She could still be called that, but her name was now Missy Jane. It sound so right, and so perfect. 

'You may now kiss the bride!" the priest told us. I placed my lips on hers and we kissed while the others cheered. We walked to the door with nothing on our minds but each other.

I don't remember much about the reception party besides the fact Missy shoved cake in my face and I did the same. The cake was a simple three tier white cake that was amazing. She didn't want anything too fancy, and I agreed. A nice, simple wedding was nice. I got the cake all over her dress, then she went and changed. The dress she was now wearing was a dark blue that came to her knees in the front and the ankles in the back. It had no straps, and she looked very beautiful. We danced, we had a good time. Missy through her flowers in the crowd of women, and VanPelt caught it. Then we left on our honeymoon, and I was the happiest man in the world, with the most beautiful woman in the world.

Wasn't that sweet? So now Missy's name is Missy Jane. I think I will explode with sunshine and rainbows!

Sparkles: No you won't.

Shut up!!! Yes Sparkles in still here, haha. I get bored so if I do he will be here, so get to like him real well, cause I get bored a lot. So tell me if you thought the Tane Wedding was amazing, and you can see Missy's dress to the side. The veil won't be that long, but the dress is the same. Do you like it? Raise your hand if you like it, and the rest of you can just sit there doing nothing. Alright, peace out my Stars!