Chapter 2 - First Meet, Kiss & Slap

Radhika hugs her pillow tightly and tears finds it way from her eyes and makes the pillow wet, she murmurs, "I JUST HATE YOU ARJUN". She lies at the same position for some time and after that goes to her wardrobe and searching for something.

Finally after digging it she takes a Diary and goes to her bed. She opens it and turns to the first page where she sees the picture of Arjun and her together.

She rolls her fingers over the picture and tears oozing from her eyes. Suddenly her mobile buzz with the caller id "Saral", she immediately hides the diary again to the same place and picks up the call, "Hi Saral"

Saral, "Hi Radhika. Am i disturbing you?"

Rads, "No...Not at all. Tell me"

Saral, "Come to ur balcony"

Rads goes to balcony and see Saral waving his hands standing at the entrance of their house. She smiles and waves too asking, "What are you doing here?"

Saral, "Nothing..i just came this way to meet my friend and remember you, since you did not come to office today..so thought of meeting you now. Shall we go for a small walk?"

Rads, "At this time? It's already late"

Saral, "Hey C'mon Radhu, it's just 8 PM. We still have time. Will just go for a beach walk and i promise i will drop u back home safely"

Rads, "But Saral, I don't know What Mom will say?"

Saral, "You want me to talk to Aunty?"

Rads, "No No...ok wait. I will come down"

Rads goes down to meet her mother and tells her, "Maa, Saral came and i will go for a walk with him and be back soon"

Prerna gives permission since she knows Saral as her best friend. Saral & Rads drives to beach and get down for a small walk.

Saral, "Such a nice climate right?"

Rads, "Hmm yeah. It's so chill"

Saral then notices her holding her hands across her chest tightly to control the chillness, he immediately takes out his jacket, "Have this radhu"

Rads smiles and is about to take it from his hand but instead he himself covers it over her. She smiles saying, "Thanks Saral"

Saral, "It's ok yar. But i am so happy today that i got some time to spend with you alone. It's been a long time that we both are hanging out"

Rads, "Hmm yeah"

Saral, "Why u did not come to office today? Any problem and you are not glowing as usual"

Rads, "Nothing Saral, just marriage tension"

Saral jerks, "Marriage? For you?"

Rads, "Naah..for my brother. You know na he is in love with Sam and we spoke everything to Maa and she also agreed for it and discussed with Sam's parents too"

Saral, "They did not agree is it?"

Rads, "No..even they agreed for it..but, she has a brother and he is not accepting" while talking about that her voice becomes so low.

Saral, "Why?"

Rads realize what she was saying and to change the topic, "Leave it Saral. I want to relax myself from that tension now. I am enjoying now. Let's have kulfi now. Come"

Both goes to the kulfi shop and buy one for each and continues their walking. Suddenly Rads stop Saral and turns back to look at the surroundings.

Saral, "What happened? Whom are you looking?"