Chapter 27 - Towards the Truth

Arjun's stare makes her weak and increases her heart beat to the maximum speed. Sam turns off the light immediately once Radhika reached Arjun. Before Arjun could react Radhika holds his hands and pulls him towards her.

Surprised Arjun hits her sensuously and goes completely  in her control with a smile. Sam with a smirk starts the music of a sensual romantic song to make their mood, Radhika roams her palms on his chest from bottom to up and holds his collar tightly and pulls him down near her face.

An inch gap between their lips, they get mesmerized with each other and moves their bodies in sync with the music.

Arjun is so surprised and excited seeing Radhika's sensual moves and gets cozy with her. Though it was a plan to piss him off even Radhika is enjoying his touch on her body and moves close with him.

The sexual desire in them makes them dance to it's tune. Their body rubs with each other's arise the fire in them. The whole room becomes so hot seeing their sensual dance and the audience becomes awestruck seeing them.

As she wish, Arjun's feelings arouse to the core having her so close to him, he did not want to leave her at any cost but she moved away from him once the song is over and the lights turned on.

Both their faces turned to beet red and it gets increased more when the people started teasing them and applauding them about their performance and their love for each other.

Sam winks at Radhika and signs to look at Arjun, Radhika slightly notices his pale face and him taking a breathe unevenly makes her smile at him.

Soon the party gets over and everyone gets dispersed to their room respectively. Radhika rushes to her room before Arjun gets her but she doesn't aware that he follows her instantly to get her in his cage.

Arjun's fast pace makes him reach the door before she close it. Radhika is shocked seeing him there and her legs move backwards automatically when he moves forward.

He comes in and closed the door behind him, her eyes watching his each and every action and beats a drum in her heart.

He cages her with the support of the wall and leans down close to her. Radhika's brain is keep on thinking how to stop him. He gives an inch gap between their lips and is about to kiss her but stopped hearing a knock on the door.

She gets relaxed when he moves back from her with an irritated face and she immediately goes to open the door and finds Sam outside with a naughty look on her face.

Radhika blinks at her and Arjun also joins with her staring at her of knowing what she is upto.

Arjun with a confused look, "What?"

Sam, "Are you OK brother?"

Arjun, "Yeah, i am ok. To ask this you came here?" with an irritated tone.

Sam chuckles seeing his pissed look and moves her look to Radhika who stands silently with a small smile on her face.

Sam, "Actually i came here to tell you that, we are leaving"

Rads instantly, "Why now? Can stay here right?"

Sam, "Your brother wants to leave immediately it seems"

Rads rolls her eyes and takes her down with her telling, "I will talk to him"

Sam, "No use Radhika. He already decided and you know him better right"

Radhika comes back to her room after sending them off and finds the room empty but hearing a noise from the washroom.