Chapter 28 - The Table Turns

Radhika is shocked and surprised to see Spandana there in Ireland, but she doesn't see the same kind of reaction from her and soon she neglect it when Spandana smiles looking at her.

"Hi Radhika, Welcome to Ireland" Spandana greets her happily.

Radhika with a confused look gives her a fake smile and tries to pass away from her.

She holds her hand in stopping her to move saying, "Where are you going? You have a lot to listen"

Radhika is quizzical now asking her, "I didn't get it"

Spandana, "Let's have a coffee"

Spandana and Radhika takes a seat outside in one of the Cafe shop. Radhika starts playing with the little girl, Spandana's daughter.

Spandana comes to her with the cups of coffee and takes her seat opposite to her saying, "So, how is your life going?"

Rads smirks looking at her, "You really want to know how i live?"

Span sighs, "I am sorry...sorry for everything"

Rads, "I know"

Span, "No... You don't know anything"

Rads, " What do you mean?"

Span, "You have a lot to know Radhika"

Rads, "Just get me to the point. What you wanted to say?"

Span, " I wanted to say the truth behind your separation with Arjun"

Rads looks at her confused and she continues, "Arjun is not at fault. It's all the conspiracy done by Harsh"

Rads, "From where this Harsh came in between us? Why are you involving him suddenly?"

Span smirks,. "He was the one who started all this"

Rads couldn't believe what she is saying, "What are you saying? I didn't understand anything"

Span, "Harsh was the one who made all the plans to separate you and Arjun. He got jealous on Arjun seeing him getting closer to you. He wanted you but you liked Arjun and Harsh put all his efforts in planning against you both and he succeeded also. Even he used me as a pawn in between you both" she pause for a second and says, "I am Sorry Radhika. I really feel guilty on this"

Rads looks at her with tears in her eyes and she couldn't believe anything what Spandana says.

Spandana continues, "Arjun is a gentleman. He didn't cheat on you. He loved you, loves you and will always love you....only you. He never cheated on you Radhika"

Tears rolling on her cheeks and she remembers what Arjun said on the last day she met him and questions her, "But i heard what he said about having a challenge with his friends that he took revenge on me for slapping me, he made me fall in love just to win his bet with his friends and...and he...he said to his friends that he never loved me truly. He...he said that. I....i heard him saying that" she stammers and cried telling her what she listened him on that day.

Spandana, "I am saying it again. Harsh made you listened his conversation with his friends. He knows what they were discussing and he cleverly made you go there and listened his discussion with his friends. In fact, the truth was whatever he spoke on that day was never his words. It's just the dialogues they were practicing for the skit they have planned on the Annual function. It was not his words Radhika and you know what, you just listened the part where he was reading the dialogues but the truth was he refused to say those words on the skit. Because even for a drama, he did not want to cheat any one in the name of love. He really meant it. He disagree for those words and he made a change to it later but you heard what he said initially and ran away from there without even knowing what he did later. This was what wanted by Harsh and he won. You did what Harsh wanted. You misunderstood Arjun and ran away from his life. You never know how Arjun searched you everywhere. He became mad of not seeing you anywhere. It was horrible to see his condition without you. He did not even know the reason of your abscond."