Chapter 26 - Romantic Dance with your Partner

A big sorry to all. I know i have made you all waited for so long. I am very very sorry. Some unfortunate things happened and i couldn't write anything as i promised earlier. Please do understand me and accept my apologies my dear readers. 

Situations came up that stopped me in writing and reading too, i was completely out of wattpad all these months. My sincere apologies for not replying to any of your comments and messages. 

And here i come up with a change in my story line and i know most of you didn't like Radhika's behaviour and now i respect your opinions and have changed it. I too know that our Radhika is a dignified girl and will not do any wrong acts to degrade herself. In this new edited chapter, you can find our cutie pie Radhika and Arjun.

Definitely Radhika is going to make his day hell but how? Please read and share your views...Hope you like it.

Love you all so much for waiting all these days patiently. I owe for you all. Thanks a lot!!!

***************************************************************************************

Arjun leans back on his chair staring at the ceiling aimlessly and gets distracted when Sanjeev barges in his cabin with worried face, "That bastard Harsh left the place. No one knows where he is now? Even Sanjana also left the country with her husband"

Arjun sighs, "I know that, she is in Ireland now accompanying with her husband for his business trip"

Sanjeev, "Oh, but how can we now prove to Radhika. Both are not available now"

Arjun, "I wish, she should have trusted me. She heard me, but she heard me wrong".

Sanjeev grits his teeth, "It was all planned by Harsh. Bloody bastard"

Arjun faints a smile, "My love was weak. I couldn't give her the trust she needs. I lost in winning her trust on me"

Sanjeev, "Don't think about and decide what we should do now to make her know the truth"

Arjun gets up from his seat grabbing his car keys, "Let's go home and think"

*****

Arjun enters in and finds his home is well decorated. Nandini is chasing the maids to finish the arrangements before the guests come.

Nandini, "Arjun, good that you came. Go and dress up. Already people are started coming. Come down with your wife"

Arjun takes a breathe and walks to his room. Sanjeev rolls his eyes murmuring, "Don't know what kind of bomb she is going to throw now"

Arjun finds his room is empty without Radhika. He searches for her everywhere but doesn't find her. He comes out calling Nandini, "Mom, where is she?"

Nandu pats her head saying, "I forgot. She is in another room, getting ready"

Arjun nods and goes back to his room to get ready; his mind keeps on thinking about one and only Radhika.

He gets ready soon and walks down to greet the guest. Most of them are their business friends, so he happily invited them.

He waits for Radhika to join but he is not seeing her at all. He looks everywhere to find her but she is nowhere.

A man in his fifties Mr. Pratik Sharma comes to him congratulating him for his marriage, "My hearty congrats for you Young Man. Welcome to our club"

Arjun chuckles, "Club?"

PS, "Yes, you know what's the name for that? Infact, your dad only kept that name"