Chapter 12- A Night Out

Past continues,

Arjun driving to his home from college and indulge in Radhika's thoughts. His lips curled into an unknown smile and he sighs when he reach his house. He refresh himself and changes into his night suite and drops himself in his bed & stare the ceiling and smiling remembering the moment he kissed her.

He turns his head to his left and shocked seeing Radhika lying beside her and staring his with lot of love. He stuns seeing her beside him and is about to wrap her waist by his hands but gets disappointed once she disappeared. He rubs his eyes once again and pats his forehead thinking about his foolishness and lies on his front.

He drags a pillow for a support and crushes it beneath him murmuring, "You started ruling me Radhika"

He marches to his balcony and admiring the full moon while lost in her thoughts, "I never saw a girl so fragile like you Radhika. You are driving me crazy like anything. The moment I think about you I feel so fresh and happy. I am so surprised that just a mere thought gives me this much happiness means, if i spend my lifetime with you means, I will be the most happiest person in this world"

At the same time, in college hostel Radhika couldn't sleep properly reminiscing about her kiss with Arjun. She keeps rolling on the bed and finally got up and went to the corridor. There she forgets herself and mesmerized in the beauty of full moon. Her smile vanished thinking about all her meetings with Arjun and said to her, "I don't want to see your face at all Arjun. I pray god that I should never come face to face with you in future"

Arjun keeps smiling and said, "At this moment, I just want to have you beside me and spend my time just by looking at your face"

Present,

Radhika at her home stares the moon from her room window and rubs her fingers on the ring adored by Arjun in her hands.

She sighs saying, "Nothing happened as per my wish. I never wanted to see him...it happened, I never wanted to be attracted by him...it happened, I never wanted to be in his arms...it happened and now I still hate him and never wanted to face him again in my life...but again it happened. Now I have to face him daily, every minute, every second of my life. Why are you punishing me like this God? What wrong I did in my pre-birth that you are punishing me this badly?" she keeps cursing the god for making her marrying Arjun and her curse got stopped in a mid when her mobile alerts her.

She rolls her eyes looking at the caller name, it's Arjun. She wants to disconnect it but she knows what will lead to when she does that. Unwillingly she picked it up and maintains silence without saying Hello.

Arjun chuckles observing her silence and said, "I know you want to listen my voice first, since you are thinking deeply about me only right?"

Radhika makes faces and replied, "Yes thinking deeply on how to get rid of you. I am trying to find the ways to wipe you and all your memories from my life"

Arjun's face fell hearing her but composed him saying, "Sorry to Say dear, in this birth you are bound to be with me forever. Only death can separate us, and I 'll repeat it...stop lamenting, you have no choice but to be with me"

Radhika wants to crash him badly but maintains silent of not responding his words makes him growl in his cold tone, "If not you will know the result of it"

Radhika gritting her teeth and retorted him, "I know it very well and you don't need to remind me all the time"

Arjun smiles thinking how her face reaction would be now and replied, "That's my tigress"