Chapter 19 - I LOVE YOU ARJUN

Present:

Arjun lost in deep thoughts thinking about Radhika's accusations on him. He leans on his chair with his eyes closed, he jerked looking at the door opened with a thud and that is none other than Sanjeev.

Sanjeev rushes to him and breathes heavily, Arjun "Calm down. What happened?"

Sanjeev, "Hot news Man. I saw Spandana and Harsh together"

Arjun , "It's expected one, what's the hot news?"

Sanjeev glares him and kept quiet.

Arjun gets irritated and shouts, "Tell me you idiot"

Sanjeev makes face, "I was spying Spandana and found her meeting with Harsh in the mall. They both met in a coffee shop and had a discussion for long. But I noticed one thing"

Arjun, "Complete it"

Sanjeev, "Harsh was so rude to her, and she looks scared

Arjun thinks and murmurs, "Why they met? What could be the discussion? Something fishy?"

Sanjeev looking at him keenly and repeated his words, "Yes fishy"

Arjun glares him asking, "Did you try to hear their conversation?"

Sanjeev nods no, Arjun "Never complete the work"

Sanjeev opens his mouth in shock, "Mr. Mehra, It's your love, your marriage and you should do all this. I am doing so much still you complain about me. Not fair at all"

Arjun rolls his eyes and takes his stuffs looking at him, "Everything is fair in love and war. Don't act, I know you very well. Come with me"

Sanjeev, "Where?"

Arjun, "To the hell"

Sanjeev sighs, "Then where else you will take me. That's the only place I can get when I am with you"

Arjun smiles and walks front followed by Sanjeev with the same smile on his face knowing his best friend.

@ Mehra Mansion,

Neil and Sam are practicing their dance for the sangeet, they look at Radhika sitting at the corner and stares outside the window and lost in deep thoughts.

Sam comes to her, "Why you both did not practice any songs?"

Rads gives her a boring look, "We do on the spot"

Sam, "On the spot? But my brother doesn't know how to dance"

Radhika looks blank listening her and burst into laughter. Sam looks on shocked seeing her laughing shakes her, "Why are you laughing like this?"

Radhika controls her laugh, "Really? He doesn't know dance?"

Sam nods yes with a confused face and Radhika smirks, "Don't worry, I will make him dance on my tunes"

Sam raises her brows looking at her smirk and said, "I think you are planning something"

Rads, "Really not"

Sam, "I won't believe you, anyways all the best" she winks at her.

Rads in her mind, "Another lie. I am sure that you can't control yourself when I am with you. I am so excited to see you get caught by your family on our sangeet. I am waiting for you Arjun"

Arjun parks the car in front of his home and wakes up Sanjeev who was in deep sleep.

Sanjeev awakes and starts blabbering, "Where is Spandana? Where is Harsh? Why they met?"