Chapter 11 - Dream Comes True

Radhika smile at Sanjeev saying, "Because you are also one of the person, one of the reason why I hate him so much"

She leaves from there leaving Sanjeev in shock. He stares the way she goes and gets lost into his past with Ardhika.

Ardhika's past;

Radhika sits in her class with her other friends but her concentration is not on the class and lost in her own thoughts. Kriti finds her not in part of their chatting, pats her shoulders to make her come to reality.

Radhika takes a deep breath after a jerk and looks at Kriti with a pouting face.

Kriti understands her thoughts and whispers in her ears, "Radhu, are you still dreaming about the kiss is it?"

Radhika stares her angrily and pushes her on the floor from the bench and walks out hastily leaving her there itself.

She doesn't know where she is going but she realized that she is alone and isolated when she stops walking and glares the surrounding.

Her heart beats fast than before analysing the reality, she walks front gathering the courage but she gets pulled back before she takes next step. She struggles to shout but couldn't do it since her mouth is shut by a strong hands, before she understands what is happening, she is being pushed to the wall and locks by a strong personality.

She composes herself and gets shocked seeing Arjun stands infront of her, starring her with a smirk on his face with his hands tied across his chest.

For a moment, her dream comes in front of her face and disappears. She is sweating badly seeing him there, starring her luringly and approaching her slowly.

Radhika started crawling back to the wall but the more she can do is plastering herself to the wall. Arjun walks to her increasing her fear more than before and locks her in between his hands. He leans towards her face asking, "How come you become friendly with Harsh within one day?"

Radhika blinks hearing him and did not know what to reply but still she tells herself not to loose her courage in front of him. She compose herself and gathers courage to give a befitting reply to him, "That's none of your business. I become friend with anyone whom I want to and I don't need to explain all my personal stuffs to a stranger like you"

That's it and that's more than enough to make a person rage and that too a person like Arjun. He fumes in anger listening her reply, he make himself more close to her body and hits on the wall harshly beside her making her jerk in fear.

He grits his teeth and spits the words, "That's my most important business Radhika. You should not talk to me like this and now you need to get a punishment for your behavior to me"

Radhika widens her eyes and looks at Arjun who is moving very close towards her, she started pushing him back but he holds her hands and ties it at his back by wrapping his waist, pulling her to his chest. All of a sudden he cups her face and capture her lips to his and starts sucking it mercilessly yet softly.

Radhika who did not expect this, closes her eyes tightly and became statue till he releases her from his grip. He slowly loosen his grip on her and looks at her face who still in the same position having her eyes closed tightly but breathing heavily and tears rolling on her cheeks.

Arjun stares her face lovingly and calls her name in his husky tone, "Radhika"

Radhika slowly opens her eyes and looks at him with full of tears in her eyes. She is breathing heavily continuously and tears on her cheeks making him startled little but he composed himself seeing her. He tried to touch her face but she pushed him back harshly and started running from there to her hostel.