Chapter 35 - Happily Ever After

Arjun is beyond mad of not knowing Radhika's where abouts. Out of frustration, he throws the things around in his room. Clutching his hair tightly he fell down on his knees, rubbing his face, "Where the hell are you Radhika? Where will i find you? I don't know what happened to you? I am going mad without you"

Before he slams the things again, his mobile beeps with a message. He ignore it first but then he gets alerted by his sub conscious, he opens the message to read and it came from an unknown number.

Message: Come to Xavier College

Arjun immediately dials to the same number but he gets busy tone. And he replied to the message he received.

Arjun: Who the hell are you?

Message: That's not needed for you. I give you an opportunity to get back your love where you had actually lost it. The time ticks on now.

Arjun is shocked seeing the message and gets into a thinking for a while. He keeps reading the line "I give you an opportunity to get back your love where you had actually lost it."

Arjun's rushes out to his car and drives faster than his usual after getting a hint of the message.

He slams his fist on the steering cursing, "DAMMIT", he crossed the traffic signals abruptly to reach the place which is in outskirts of the city.

It gets late night when he reached there and look for the security to open the gate for him, since he is stranger now for this place and even the security is new who don't even know him.

But surprisingly, the security opens the gate for him with a smile on his face and Arjun gives him a confused look while driving inside the college.

He parks the car and runs out from there to search for Radhika. He goes to his classroom, library, auditorium and Cafeteria. He doesn't find her anywhere.

He thinks for a moment and runs towards the ground with a hope to find her there. He finds it dark everywhere. He is getting anxious for each passing second without seeing her.

Before he screams out his frustration, he feels a pair of hands wrap his body from back. He hastily turns back only to find Radhika stands there with tears in her eyes.

A drop of tear roll on his cheeks after finding her safe in front of him, he pulls her towards him for a hug. He hugs her tight showing his fear of losing her. He cups her face and plants a kiss on her forehead whispering, "You scared me Radhika"

"I am sorry" are the only words coming out from her.

"Where were you from morning? I was searching you like a mad from morning" he pours out his worries.

"I am sorry for everything Arjun" she said in between her sobs.

"That's ok" he tries to pacify her. But she removes his hands from her face and steps back.

"That's not ok Arjun" she nods her head moving back and continues, "It's not ok".

He looks her with a confusion and tears on his eyes and she says, "I was wrong. I was wrong in all these years. I misunderstood you...your love. I could have waited for some more time to hear your conversation with your friends. Or i could have come to you and asked you directly instead of running away from there...from you like a coward" she cries remembering her deeds.

"Hey, It's ok. Leave it" Arjun comes forward to console her but she stops him and steps back again to maintain the distance.

"No Arjun. Let me speak now. All these years, it was my fault of not clearing the doubts i had on you. It was my fault of not trusting your love on me. It was my fault of not trusting our love. I went on Harsh's words. I believed him...i believed his accusations on you. My love was not strong enough to fight for you, i didn't support you and i feel like i didn't love you truly. I hurt you badly. I shown my hatred on you by hurting you in all the possible ways. Though i could see the hurt in your eyes, i couldn't stop myself in hurting you. I was blinded by a lie all these years.