Chapter 29 - I am here for you MR. MEHRA

Radhika is still crying in her room thinking about her bitter moments with Arjun who is not at fault. Arjun comes to his room back after some time and gets upset seeing the crying figure of his angel.

He gets hurt seeing her tears but then he decided not to melt for her tears makes sure to have an emotionless face towards her. He composes himself and enters in adjusts his throat to get her attention.

Rads looks at his expressionless face and hugs him tightly once he comes in and keeps pleading him to forgive her for her misunderstanding all over these years.

Rads, "Please forgive me Arjun. Please punish me for my mistake but don't avoid me. I am getting hurt seeing you ignoring me. I can't stay away from you after all i got to know the truth. Please talk to me. Give me one chance Arjun." she keeps begging him.

He pulls her away from him and gives her a stern look at her and said, "Even i asked you to give me a chance Radhika. But you never heard me. It hurts for me too. I really felt bad thinking that my love for you was that weak to make you trust the lies you just saw through your eyes. I am ashamed of my self knowing that i couldn't make you trust me blindly. I hate myself knowing i couldn't gain your trust all those times." though he is playing with her but still the words he just said is from his heart.

Tears rolling on her cheeks seeing him sad and hurt, she really don't know what to do further to convince him. She stands dumb looking at him with tears and he moved away from her to get his bags to pack the things.

Rads whispers, "Arjun"

Arjun heaves a sigh and said without turning to her, "We are getting late Radhika. Just pack your stuff and get ready. Will talk once we go home"

For some time she keeps standing like a statue and watch all his actions and later she also packs her things slowly and thinks how to console him.

They both reached Airport on time and does all their check in process and takes their seat respectively. Unusually, her heart beat raises at its speed knowing what and all happened in their lives, she slowly holds his hands which is on the hand rest.

He gently moves his hands away from her and leans back on his seat by closing his eyes, just to avoid facing her.

Radhika wants to cry badly seeing his ignorance but controls her emotions and determines to win his love back.

She leaves him alone on this journey and decides to do something special or more to gain his love back in her life.

******

Nandini is worried seeing Ardhika upset and she noticed that both of them are not talking to each other when they came home. She happily welcomes them back but the happiness did not reflect in their faces, especially with Radhika.

Arjun refresh himself and immediately leaves from there to office stating that he has some urgent work to finish.

There in the room, Radhika clutch his shirt and cries hugging it saying, "I will win back you at any cost"

****

Later in the evening, Sam suddenly arrives to Mehra mansion and immediately runs to Radhika's room without even meeting Nandini who is shocked and surprised to see her there.

She rolls her eyes murmuring, "What these kids are doing? Don't understand anything"

Sam barges in and finds Radhika upset holding his shirt, Radhika immediately hugs her and pours all her worries to her.

Sam gets to know everything about their past and the truth behind their separation. She felt bad for both of them.

Sam wipes her tears, "There is no use of crying now Radhika. It's time for us to think wisely to get him back"