Chapter 23 - Congrats Mr.&Mrs. Mehra!!!

Arjun gets ready for the marriage, a flash appears when Spandana admits the truth, "I did all those because Harsh blackmailed me. I don't find any other way and I did what he asked me to do. I am sorry...I seriously regret it for what I did to you both. He is doing the same thing again to separate you and Radhika. He still black mails me with that videos. I am married now, I want to live my life peacefully but Harsh is not ready to let me have a peace in my life. He is back again to destroy my life"

Arjun comes to the reality and sighs, and then he gets a call in his mobile. He responds to the call, "Is the work done?"

Caller, "No Sir. We couldn't do what you said"

Arjun, "Why?"

Caller, "Sir, he is not at home. We searched in his home but found him nowhere. He ran away from here"

Arjun, "Fine. I will call you back, if I need anything"

He throws his mobile on the bed and walks out to the mandap.

******

Arjun & Neil sits on the groom's place and recites the mantras instructed by Pandit.

Pandit, "It's time to call the brides"

Nandini goes to get Sam, Prerna gets Radhika to the mandap.

Arjun lifts his eyes to capture the view of his bride walking to the mandap with a tensed face. He smirks looking at her face.

Radhika and Sam take their place besides the grooms and perform the rituals said by the pandit.

Arjun looks at Radhika's face at the tip of his eyes and whispers make sure that it is audible only to her, "Remember the day? I am happy that I am going to make you as Mrs. Mehra ONCE AGAIN"

Radhika's eyes snapped at him immediately, tears are visible clearly in her eyes. She turns her gaze away from him to avoid getting weak in front of him.

Pandit asks the couples to take the Seven vows, and the couples did so as told by him. They seated on their places, where the pandit gives them the Mangalsutra to tie.

Arjun turns to her and tie the knot locking his eyes with hers whispering, "I won you again" Radhika looks at him with a hatred and murmurs, "You made a mistake in marking me as Mrs. Mehra"

Arjun smirks and putting the sindoor on her forehead and mutters, "Mr. Mehra will never ever do the mistake in his life". Radhika shuts her eyes and tears drop on her cheeks when she feels his touch on her skin and opens her eyes only to meet his intense gaze, he leans on her face and kiss her cheeks saying, "Congrats!!! Officially, we are now Mr. & Mrs. Mehra"

Past ......

The days passed, Arjun and Radhika keep their relation secretive. Radhika did not want others to notify them and have a gossip and she wants to continue her rest of the years peacefully in this college without Arjun...so she did not want to open up her relation with Arjun to anyone. Only Kriti knows everything about them.

Arjun hesitates to tell his love on Radhika to his friends, he knows that they will tease him to the core and they will not leave Radhika also. More than this this will be outspread to the whole college and he did not want that to happen. Since Sanjeev is very close to him, he knows it and he maintains this secret with lot more promises.

Apart from these 4, Harsh found out their love and pledges to separate them using Spandana as a key. Spandana does what Harsh said and plans to make Arjun closer to her and she starts implementing it.