Chapter 24 - It's Just Started

Arjun comes back to his room only to find Radhika already fallen in deep sleep hugging the pillows tightly.

Arjun sighs mumbling, "Dirty Pillow, That's my place"

He walks around and lay on his side of the bed without giving much noise, staring her fragile form by turning to her side.

He leans forward and places a soft kiss on her forehead and close his eyes to have a peaceful night after making her lock in his life forever.

Next day Morning,

Radhika shrinks her eyes often and squeezes it gently to avoid the sun rays hitting her face. She tried to turn other side but she couldn't even move an inch. She gets flinch seeing a strong arm around her waist, her eyes moves the way the arms goes up and finds Arjun so close to her, buried his face in her hair and breathes evenly and peacefully.

At once, she is mesmerized seeing him like that, unknowingly she raises her hand to touch his cheeks, move the hair on his forehead, rubs her fingers on his eyebrows. She immediately removes her fingers when he shrinks his brows, and before she moves away he pulls her more close to his body and so he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Radhika gasp by his moves and gets uncomfortable having him beside her. She tried to take his arms from her waist, but the more she tries, the more he tightens.

Finally, she pinches him hard makes him flinch at the pain she caused. Arjun rubs his hands screaming, "What the hell?"

Radhika uses that chance and gets down from the bed immediately before he catches her. She glares at him and looking at his posture having his one hand on his back head to support and another on the bed where she lied sometime back.

Radhika, "How dare you slept beside me and even hugged me all over the night?"

Arjun breaks the morning laziness by extending his hands on the bed on his either sides and while doing so he throws the pillow on Radhika's face.

Radhika flinched by his action of not expecting him to do so, she throws it back to him and shouts, "You idiot, who gave you the right to sleep with me in the bed? I told you to go on the couch right..."

Before she finishes her words, it gets stopped the moment Arjun jumps out of the bed towards her and clasps her to the wall. Radhika is still looking at him shocked with her mouth wide open and starts pushing him to move away.

Arjun holds her wrist on to the either sides of her, pushing his body to her and makes sure that there will be no inch gaps between.

Radhika, "You are suffocating me Arjun. Move back"

Arjun leans towards her crook of the neck and blows his hot breathe on her skin making her cringe at his actions. He slowly moves to her ears lobes and bites it sensually makes her to yelp slightly, he whispers, "You are mine. Only I have the fucking right to have you either it's about beside me or under me"

Radhika's eyes opens in wide hearing his last words and she throws daggers at him by her sight. Her trails his fingers on her neck and lifts the mangalsutra from her neck and pulls it slightly towards him.

Radhika's hands instantly holds it tightly and she glares at him angrily, and he continues, "This shows my right on you"

Radhika sighs and turns away to avoid his intense gaze on her. Soon their moments got distracted when the door knocks twice and she push him away to go and open the door.

Nandini with a big broad smile looks at Radhika and greets her happily. She peeps in their room and immediately her smile vanishes seeing the neat and clean bed and room.