Chapter 36 - Epilogue

Sorry is the only word I can ask for taking a very long time to write this Epilogue. To be honest, i was completely out of Wattpad for this whole year. And now I'm back in writing, i thought of giving a complete end to this book. So, we are back to watch how Mr. & Mrs. Mehra is doing in their life now.

******

Radhika puts her hands over his chest and pushing him away from her, but being a man, Arjun hold her hands above her head.

"Arjun, What are you doing? Leave my hand" Radhika tries to be free from his clutch.

Arjun spreads her hands on either side of her, locking it with his hands and nuzzles his face in her neck, licking her skin, biting on the sensual spot leaving a hickey over there.

"You can never escape from me, mrs.mehra" Arjun in his slurry voice.

"How do you expect me to escape from you Mr. Mehra. From the time we have returned, you have locked me under you and not let me move anywhere from this bed" Radhika keeps wriggling under him and that makes him chuckle looking at her.

"You know what, I'm not going to leave you until I equate my lost time with you. I'm going to make you scream my name for this whole night my dear wifey" Arjun captured her lips once again making her to give up so easily.

He keeps kissing her until she begs for him to let her breathe, he kept his forehead on hers ogling her with his lust filled eyes, "I'm not done with you yet, Radhika"

He moved his lips down to her neck, pecking her softly all the way down to the valley of her breasts. He doesn't give enough time for her to think or breathe and he kept assaulting her with his kisses all over her body. 

She keeps squirming under him of unable to bear his touch. She arched back to her maximum when she feels his hands roaming down in between her legs while his other hand and lips playing with her breasts.

She get hold of his hair when he moved down without breaking the touch between his lips and her skin. "Arjun" her moan ignite the sexual desire more than before and he continued worshipping her body like there is no tomorrow.

"Aahhh" Radhika whisper in pain when he thrusts her all of a sudden and soon she started enjoying the pleasure he is giving to her.

Arjun keeps moving in and out in a slow pace at first, then he changed the rhythm in a fast pace, he almost tried to break all the walls she kept inside her until now.

They both reached the peak of their pleasure together, her breathe gets hard when she falls back once she lost her strength and he rest his head on her chest and keeps planting wet kisses over her breasts.

Radhika licks her dry lips and looking down at Arjun while rubbing his hair, "I Love you, Arjun"

Arjun looks at her face with lot of love, he leans down to seize her lips with his. It starts slowly and then turned into a passionate kiss for how long it lasts, no one knows.

He break the kiss but still hovering over hers and mumble, "I Love you too Radhika"

They both hugged each other tightly, then he laid back on the bed and pulled her towards him. She fell straightly on to his chest by wrapping her hands around his waist .

He plants a kiss on her forehead and where she kissed on his chest and they both smiled in unison feeling the love from each other.

That was not the end of the love but just a small break before the another round of their love making.

*******

2 months later,

Arjun rushed to his home worriedly, he got down from the car and run towards his room as fast as he can.