Chapter 25 - I never loved her

Past...

Radhika wakes up and finds Arjun sleeping beside her. She blushes recalling their previous night and overwhelmed seeing him snuggling close to her.

Arjun buried his face in her neck and inhaling her aura, he breathes in her earlobe and mutters, "Thank you for the heavenly night"

Radhika's cheeks turns to beet red, she tried to get up by moving his hands from her, but he pulls her back to the mat and covers her beneath him, leaning on top of her halfway.

Radhika hushes, "Arjun, please"

Arjun chuckles looking at her unease and starts playing on her face with his lips. Radhika shivers by his touch and holds his shoulders tightly of unable to handle his touch anymore.

Arjun mumbles on her lips, "I LOVE YOU RADHIKA"

Radhika opens her eyes to find him staring her with lot of love, lust, desire, passion and what more. She cups his face and pecks his lips saying, "LOVE YOU TOO ARJUN"

He smiles looking at her and capture her lips with a passionate and intense kiss. The burning sensation on their skins makes both of them so horny and yearns for each other. Arjun showers her with his kisses and keeps planting all over her naked body. Radhika controls herself in moaning aloud, but even her body movement for his each touch makes him go wild and longing to take her again.

Somehow, Radhika stops him in going deep muttering in between her pants, "Arjun, Please stop"

Arjun stops instantly and looks at her teary eyes, he feels bad looking at her helpless situation and hides his face in the crook of her neck and mumbles against her skin, "I am sorry Radhika. I...I Just couldn't control myself"

Radhika gulps and rubs his hair by her fingers saying, "It's ok. We have to leave soon before they come here"

Arjun at last kisses on her forehead and said, "Finally, I claimed you. I won you"

Radhika stares him for a while and smiles at him when he reflects the same.

****

Dhruv hugs Arjun and Said, "It was nice meeting you both and hope you both had a nice time being with us"

Arjun winks at Radhika and turns to Dhruv saying, "Yes, we really had nice time. And thanks for your help. Now we should leave and join with our friends. They must be worried"

Dhruv, "Yes, come with me"

Dhruv then calls some persons and tells them in his language and turns to Arjun, "He will take you to the place where your friends staying now. You can't go alone since you are new to this place. Go with him and take care"

Ardhika soon reached the cottage they stayed and encounters their friends on the doorstep itself. All were looking so worried and tensed. Everyone comes rushing to them and hugs them tightly showing their worries of not seeing them for the whole night.

Arjun comforts them and turns to the tribe signing him Thanks and ask him to leave.

Sanjeev, "Where were you Arjun? And Radhika? Where you guys went?"

Arjun, "Actually we missed our route and the local tribes helped us"

Sanjeev, "How?"

Then Arjun briefs them how they met the tribes and staying with them and their traditional festival, but he ignored the marriage part cautiously.