Chapter 14 - Everything is fair in love & war

Mehra Mansion,

Sanjeev keeps pacing around the room, where Arjun lies on the bed starring the ceiling.

Sanjeev, "I actually do have a doubt but when I asked him that day, he said he did not meet her at all...and that's right. She was with you for the last two days before she left you. How can we blame Harsh on this?"

Arjun sits straight and said, "We are missing something here Sanjeev. My instinct says, might Harsh involved in this with..."

Sanjeev, "With?"

Arjun, "Spandana"

Sanjeev blinks, "I guess you are overthinking Arjun. I don't think so"

Arjun sighs, "I don't know but I have a gut feeling. Let me dig the secret out"

Sanjeev, "What you planning for?"

Arjun breaks his laziness and said, "I am going to invite our gang for my wedding, including Harsh and Spandana"

Sanjeev gives sheepish smile saying, "I am waiting"

Arjun, "Why you showing all your 32?"

Sanjeev, "Shruti also will come right"

Arjun, "She got married stupid"

Sanjeev, "It's ok, sighting doesn't need married or unmarried"

Arjun rolls his eyes and leaves having a plan in his mind.

Radhika makes herself comfortable in her couch in the living hall and starring the LED TV having her favorite music channels running on with high volume.

She stares it but her mind is not focusing on it. She remembers her first night out after engagement with Arjun. She thinks, "Why is he caring me so much when he cheated me already? Why is he acting now? Or am I thinking wrong about him? Is he really love me and caring me? Then why did he cheat me? He knew that how much I loved him still how can he do that to me?"

Prerna checks some bills and comes to her asking, "What are you thinking Choti?"

Radhika without realizing, "Arjun"

Prerna chuckles seeing her daughter who falls head over heels love with Arjun, she pats her head slightly saying, "If you miss him so much, then why don't you talk to him for some time?"

Both Prerna and Radhika jerks listening a voice from door step, and it's from the one and only Arjun, "Not required Aunty. Even I missed her so much and that's why I am here to spend my time with her"

Radhika rolls her eyes and Prerna welcomes him inside saying, "You talk to her, I have to go out for some work, will be back soon"

Arjun, "Sure Aunty"

Radhika did not expect this and shocked seeing her mom leaving her with a devil (according to her) and going out.

Radhika holds Prerna's hand saying, "Maa, you leaving me alone and going out"

Prerna smiles, "What? I am leaving you with your husband, don't worry I have to settle these bills. I will come back soon"

She bids bye to them and leave from there leaving her alone with her sweet Devil.

She turns back to give him a glare but in turn she gets to see him sitting on the couch spreading his hands on both sides on top of it and winks at her to sit beside him.

Radhika makes faces and is about to go away but he catch her wrist and pulls her to him, with that she perfectly lands on his lap, his hands around her waist and her hands on his chest pushing him back hardly.