Chapter 34 - Where is Radhika?

Arjun stretches out his hand beside him and opens his eyes to see it is empty. He roams his eyes everywhere on the room but not finding Radhika anywhere. He gets up and check in the washroom also, but in vain.

He doesn't find her anywhere in his room and remembers the day she went to office early before he goes down. He thought the same and goes to get refresh to leave office.

He gets ready and goes down to join everyone in the dining hall. He takes a bite asking Nandini, "Mom, Is Radhika left?"

Nandini gives him a confused look, "I didn't see her at all. I thought she is in your room"

Arjun stops eating and looks at Nandini & Samrat who is sitting opposite and starring him with a question look on their faces.

He gets into a thinking and gets convinced saying to his parents, "She might left to office early then, without your notice".

It was just to convince his parents, but he thinks to go to office early to meet her. He left his break fast as it is and leave to office bidding bye to them.

-----

@ Office,

Arjun enters in with the expectation of seeing Radhika at her desk but not. He is disappointed of not seeing her but at the same time he feels she is playing with him.

Arjun to himself, "Stop playing Radhika. I know your hide and seek game very well"

He shrugs his shoulders and goes into his cabin slamming the door behind him.

He couldn't continue doing his work, his mind drifts to the thought of Radhika and thinks to check her presence once.

Arjun dials to his PA, "Send Radhika in"

PA, "Sir, but she is not in yet"

Arjun yells, "WHAT?"

PA stammers, "Sir, she didn't come to office yet"

Arjun hangs up the phone and rushes out to see her desk is empty and looks at everyone there who is already starring him including Saral.

He takes his mobile and dials to her number expecting her to pick it up. But it goes not reachable and he gets impatient of not knowing her whereabouts.

He storms inside his cabin, pacing back and forth and thinks to check with Sam once.

Arjun dials to Sam and waits for her to pick it up.

Sam picks it up wondering why Arjun calls her this morning answering his call, "Bhai?"

Arjun didn't allow her speak further and asks, "Do you know where is Radhika?"

Sam is shocked, "Why are you asking me? She will be in home or in Office"

"She is no where" Arjun said

"What do you mean no where? Where she went then?" Sam gets tensed.

"That's what i am saying Sam, i don't know where she is. I called her but it goes to not-reachable" Arjun's worry clearly depicts in his voice.

"Bhai, ok calm down. Me and Neil will try to reach and search for her" Sam hangs up the call before he says and runs to Neil to inform him.

Arjun gets restless of not getting any good information about Radhika, he keeps calling her again and again but all goes in vain.

He storms out from his office to get in search of Radhika. He drives madly looking out for her and tried to reach the people they both know to get any information about her. But he didn't get any.

The screeching sound of the car gets him to the sense. He gets down and slam the door in frustration.

"Where are you Radhika?" He keeps asking himself and kicks the car door to let out his anger.

He remembers the previous night how he ignored her and the way she looked at him with hurt. And he regret for hurting her so.

"I am sorry Radhika. Please come back"  He kneels down on the road looking around him with a fear plastered on his face of not finding his love anywhere.

------

@ Mehra Mansion,

Later in the night, Arjun returns home without Radhika. Everyone there waiting for him but gets worried seeing him with fear in his eyes.

Neil gets angry seeing him and hold his collar shouting at him, "Where is my Sister? What did you do to her?"

Sam calms down Neil and pull him away from Arjun and looks at him thinking, "Bhai, you have to find her in the place, where you lost her"

**********************************************************************************

Any guesses, Where Radhika is? Without her, it looks horrible right?

Arjun has to find her where he lost her... Got any hint?

Think guys...Will meet you soon in the next chapter.

And yeah, Next chapter will be the last chapter of this Book. I am sad but at the same time happy also.

Hope you all like this episode and pls share your votes and views.

Thank you :)