Chapter Three

Living With One Direction

Chapter Three

Wait. What?

I stood there, completely and utterly shocked. "What?" I asked, looking at them dubiously.

"I wanted to surprise you." Uncle Hal grinned.

"Why the hell would you hide this?" I growled, gesturing towards the boys. Uncle Hal's smile grew wider.

"One Direction's my favorite band too!" He squealed in a high pitched voice.

I crossed my arms, "I do not sound like that."

"Oh but you do." He grinned. "Looks like I've got to go." He said looking at his bare wrist. "Why don't you talk to the boys?"

This can't be good either.

"Hence the fact you are going to be spending the next year with them."

I groaned internally. Honestly, this really wasn't a bad thing. I adore One Direction but I can't tell them that. They'll think I'm a fangirl. Well, they know I'm a fangirl because of what Uncle Hal said but as long as I don't act like one, they might like me.

I was interrupted by Harry clearing his throat. I snapped out of trance. "Yes?" I asked.

"You were kind of staring at us with this weird look on your face." He explained.

Great. Way to go Chloe you've already made yourself look like an idiot in front of five of the hottest guys on this planet. "Sorry, I was just thinking." I said, embarrassed and looking at my feet.

"No worries love," Louis smiled genuinely at me. "Do you know all of us?" He asked.

I nodded, "I've heard of you guys before."

I shifted the weight to my other leg. "Is that your natural hair color?" Zayn asked while all the other boys were talking about where they wanted to go for dinner.

Nah." I told at him, remembering how my dad used to joke about it. He would always tell me that I was born a blonde, but I fell into a tub of red food coloring and my hair turned red. My heart pained at the thought of my dad.

"If I did that, it would look like I stuck my head in a bucket of Cherry Kool-Aid." He said seriously. I smiled.

"I'm hungry!" Niall complained. "For the hundredth time, we know Niall. For God's sakes just go to the kitchen and get a damn zebra cake." Liam said annoyed.

------------------------------------