Chapter Twelve

Living With One Direction

Chapter 16

"I'll be heré with Õne Directshon." Sofia Vergara said, in her thick accent. I narrowed my eyes at her. I swear, if she pulls anything on Harry, I'll rip those fake extensions out of her hair faster than you can say Saturday Night Live. I sat at the front of the stage, with the director, Antonio. Sofia smiled at the camera, showing off her blinding white teeth. It disgusted me. She was so beautiful and I'm, we'll I'm just me. I will never understand why Harry chose me. He could have any girl he wanted, but he picked me. I'm not special or anything. I'm no Kim Kardashian, Sofia Vergara, or Carmen Electra. I'm just me. I shook the thoughts out of my head and stared at Harry. He was looking straight at the camera, making weird faces. I smiled. All the other boys were doing the same. Competition? Harry's eyes made their way to mine. He smiled at me and I grinned back. My heart did a little leap in my chest. He was so damn gorgeous. How did I end up with someone so amazing as my boyfriend?

Sofia finished talking and clapped her hands together. "Okay boys, be here a couple of hours early so we can practice. You are off to go now."  

I saw Liam's eyes flicker down to her butt. Same as Niall's. Boys will be boys.. I glared at Liam although he couldn't see me. He looked up and caught my glare. I mouthed, "Danielle" and he put his innocent face on. I shook my head and walked over to Uncle Hal.

"That is one fine lady." Uncle Hal said, shaking his head and pursing his lips.

I raised my eyebrows at him and crossed my arms. "Is every boy falling at her feet?" I asked, looking back at Sofia.

Uncle Hal looked down at me, smirking. "Not every boy.." He trailed off, looking in Harry's direction. I looked up and sure enough, Harry was looking right at me, with this goofy grin on his face. All the other boys were talking to Sofia, trying to push each other away so they could be facing her. Harry was standing out of the circle.

I admit, I checked him out. He was wearing a black blazer with a white undershirt, tan skinny jeans and white converses. I'm pretty sure he wears that everyday. I looked back up at his face. He had a stupid smirk planted there. He started walking towards me, whilst I walked towards him. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and my hands snaked their way behind his neck. "I love you." He whispered.

Wait. What? 

Did he just say- 

Harry loves me? Like really truly loves me? 

Harry Styles loves me.  

Harry Styles of One Direction loves me.

I'm so going to fangirl when I'm alone again.

I smiled at my gorgeous boyfriend, "I love you too." 

He stroked my cheek and leaned in. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth, almost immediately. It was probably one of the sweetest, most passionate kisses we've shared yet. I pulled away first, gasping for air.

"Get a room!" Louis yelled, from across the room. I felt my face go red.

I looked back up at Harry, who was still smiling at me.  

"I mean it when I said I love you." He said, kissing me again.

"And I meant it when I said I love you too." I grinned, cheekily.  

"Yeah, you've got that one thing." Liam sang, ending the song.

The crowd clapped and cheered. I smiled up at my beautiful boyfriend, who was flipping his hair.  The boys jogged over backstage, where I was.

"That was great!" I giggled, pecking Harry on the lips.

He winked at me, "Thanks babe."

"Carlito, Pepito, Maltito, Miguelito, and Dick!" The man yelled in a Mexican accent. The crowd laughed as the boys came on the stage, dancing like wild animals. I couldn't take my eyes off the boys. It was too hilarious. Harry looked at me from the corner of his eye. He quickly winked at me before dancing again.

Could life get any better this?