Chapter Eleven

I sat in the car pouting. I can not believe that b*tch did that. I'm not that much of the jealous type, but she was seriously irking my nerves. Her fake blonde hair was burnt obviously from the straightener and you could see her brown roots. Her red lipstick was too bright and clashed with her blue and white polka dot blouse. She was wearing a white skirt that had a coffee stain at the very bottom and these God awful nurse's shoes. Nonetheless, she looked like crap. Why she thought she had a chance with my boyfriend? The world may never know.

"Chloe? Chloe!" Harry yelled, waving a hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of trance and focused on him, "Sorry. I was just thinking."

He nodded, and got out the car. He walked over to my side and opened my door for me. He was so sweet.

"So are we going to that mechanic place or the coffee shop?" I asked, smirking at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Thank you Sergeant Sarcasm."

I snorted at that one, "That joke's old."

Harry shrugged, and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Let's go!" He smiled. We walked into the little coffee shop and walked up to the counter.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She asked, smiling. She doesn't realize who Harry is? Harry shrugged and ordered a cappuccino. I ordered a regular coffee. I just like putting an butt load of creamer and sugar in mine.

He paid and we walked out of the shop. There was a little table outside and we sat down there. 

We sat there in silence for a little while and sipped on our coffee.

"Harry! Harry! Over here!" A man yelled. Harry's head snapped in the direction of the voice.

"Oh no." He whispered, he grabbed my hand and bolted down the sidewalk.

"The paps are everywhere!" Harry yelled, dodging camera flashes and crowds.

"Harry! Come back!" A different voice yelled again.

"Keep running!" Harry demanded, running faster. My legs felt like jello and I was getting tired.

"Harry, I can't run.. Anymore." I said, exasperated. He pulled me behind a car. I leaned up against it, panting hard. Harry was looking through the window.

"Call Uncle Hal!" I hissed. He pulled out his iPhone and dialed his number.

"Hey Hal. Paps are everywhere. You need to get us." He said, standing up a little taller and looking around.

"We're in front of Thompson Cinema's." he said, squatting. "Yeah. Okay. Bye."

I gave Harry a look and he put his fingers over his lips in a 'shushing' motion. He crawled in front of the car and looked down the sidewalk.

"Hal should be here soon, I hope."