Chapter Ten

Living With One Direction  

Chapter 12

"She makes me wanna, oh oh oh oh oh, she makes me wanna oh oh oh oh oh," My alarm blared. I rolled over and pressed snooze. It's too early to be up. I rolled over and stared at Harry's sleeping figure. He was laying on his side, facing me. His lips were parted slightly, and was snoring lightly. His hair was sticking in all different directions. Nonetheless, he looked adorable.

"I can feel you staring at me. Go away." He mumbled. I smiled at him although he couldn't see me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Harry.. We have to get up." I said, in his chest.

"Let's wait just a little while longer." He said, setting his chin on top of my head. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to him.

"Harry! Chloe! Wake up!" An Irish accent rang through my ears.

"What?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. That's when the sudden realization hit me. We over slept.

"Holy crap! Harry! Wake up!" I yelled, beating him with a pillow.

"What?" he asked, in his sexy morning voice.

"Get up! Get up!" I yelled, beating him with the pillow once more.

"Whoa. Calm it, ginger." He said, grabbing the pillow out of my hands.

I glared at him, "I am not a ginger."

"Your hair is.. red." He smiled, creepily.

"It's red, not orange, dipshit." I glared again. His smile got creepier and he started crawling closer to me.

"Harry.." I trailed, backing up against the nightstand. He grabbed my waist and through me on the bed. He hovered above me, licking his lips.

"Tickle time!" He laughed, tickling me.

"Oh.. my.. God.. Harry!" I giggled, squirming underneath him.

"Well this is.. awkward." Niall laughed, shutting the door.

"Niall.." I trailed off. "Help.. me." I giggled. I couldn't breathe. He stopped tickling me and quickly pecked my lips. He hopped off the bed, causing it to shake.

"C'mon, ma lady." He winked, taking my hand. I smiled at him and took it. We walked into the kitchen to find Niall stuffing his face with a Swiss Roll, and gulping down the carton of milk.

"Niall!" I complained, causing him to choke which led to milk spluttering out of his mouth.

"Was that necessary?" He asked, coughing.

"Sorry." I blushed, patting his back. He smiled at me, and finished eating his Swiss Roll.

"Where are we supossed to be going today?" Harry asked, stretching. He was shirtless, which was a major turn on. He was only wearing black Calvin Klein boxers. I didn't even realize I was staring until he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Chloe?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, looking adorable.

"Sorry." I blushed again. What is it with me blushing?

"Uh, Texas." Niall said, reading his phone.

"Texas?" I asked, gawking.

"Yeah, we have that Bring1DtoUs thing, ya know?" He said, sticking his phone in his pocket.

"Oh yeah." I replied, dumbfounded.

"Thank you Dallas!" Harry yelled into the mic, jumping around like a retarded frog.