Chapter Twenty

I walked through the now empty hotel hallway. I have no idea what to do or where to go. I heard shuffling of feet then two boys ran past me. Louis? Zayn?

"Where are y'all going?" I called out.

"To make new friends!" Louis cheered, jumping.

"Wanna join?" Zayn asked, smiling.

"Yeah!" I grinned, running after them.

We took the elevator down to the lobby. Before walking out, Louis poked his head out.

"Coast is clear." He said, sounding like a criminal. He smoothly stepped out, up against the wall, like a spy.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching the two boys.

"Shhh." Louis demanded, waving his hand up and down.

I rolled my eyes and headed towards the main exit. I opened the door and waited for the two boys to follow me. Louis and Zayn gave each other a look and bolted out of the door.

"Zayn! Louis!" A familiar voice rang through my ears. Paul. I laughed and ran down the sidewalk.

"Aren't we going to get in trouble for this?" I asked, keeping up my pace.

"Who cares? You only live once!" Louis chanted, running faster.

"Zap!" Zayn shouted, following close behind Louis. I stopped to catch my breath. I watched as the two boys ran like complete retards. Louis was running like Forrest Gump and had one hand up in the air, screaming, "For Narnia!"

Zayn was behind him, leaping, and repeatedly sticking his tongue in and out. I shook my head, what have I gotten myself into?

"Chloe!" Paul yelled. From his voice, I could tell he was near.

I bolted towards the boys, ignoring Paul's protests.

"OHMYGAWD!" A fan screamed, "It's Louis and Zayn from One Direction!"

"Friends!" Louis screamed in a stupid voice.

He stopped running and opened his arms out, waiting for the girls to maul him.

"Not now, Louis!" I hissed, grabbing his arm.

"What? Why?" He said, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Paul's following!" Zayn yelled, turning around.

"Run like crazy bastards!" Louis shouted, taking off.

"Where are we going!" I yelled over the fans screaming.

"Heck if I know!" Louis yelled back, "This is the first time I've ever been in Australia!"

I laughed at the dumb British boy. "We need a cab!" I groaned.

"We need money for that." Zayn chuckled.

"You didn't bring money?" I asked.

"Nope." Louis said, popping the p.

We kept running and after a couple minutes Louis started laughing,

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Its real life Temple Run." He snorted. "It's real life TemPaul Run." I smirked.

Louis and Zayn started cracking up at that. All three of us were out of breath.

"Hey, there's a coffee shop!" Zayn said, pointing at a bakery.

"Zayn, that's a bakery." I laughed.

"They probably sell coffee." He muttered.

Louis crossed the street, not even bothering to look both ways.