Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV:

  "Hey, I just met you.. And this is crazy, but here's my number.. So call me maybe!" Niall sang, loudly.

"Niall." Liam complained.

"Liam, quit being so grouchy." I hissed.

"You think I'm grouchy? I can't wait to see you for the next couple of days." Liam muttered.

"What?" I asked, confused. Niall gave him a look and Liam shrugged it off.

"Nothing." He mumbled. I looked at Niall.

He shook his head mouthing, "Him and Danielle are still fighting."

  I nodded and pulled out my phone, I tweeted,

@Harry_Styles: on the way to an interview, i love you aussie directioners :)

It felt like three seconds later, my mentions were blowing up. It was mainly full of "follow me please," or "my birthday's tomorrow, tweet me?"

I followed a couple of people then slid my iPhone back into my pocket.

"We're here." Zayn smiled, hopping out of the car.

"Oh the sweet smell of Australia." Louis said, breathing in.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Wanna hit the pub later?"

 He bit his lip, thinking. "I might. Depends on how knackered I am after this interview."

I nodded, "You know you want to."

   We walked backstage, being greeted by stage workers and the hostess.

"Boys, dressing rooms' this way." A lady with a headpiece said, motioning towards five doors.

I opened the door to the room labeled, "Harry Styles."

  It was a cute little dressing room. There was a brown leather couch in the middle with a matching coffee table. There were various foods spread out on it. There was a giant plasma screen TV plastered to the wall. To the right was the rack with all my clothes. Our hair stylist, Lou barged in my room at that time.

"Well hello to you too." I smiled, sarcastically.

"Sit!" She ordered, pulling out her makeup bag.

"You are late. Where's Caroline?" She asked, mentioning our stylist.

  "I don't know. I came in here and the room was vacant." I shrugged.

"Sorry I'm late!" Caroline's voice echoed through the small room.

"Where were you?" Lou scolded.

"I got confused with the time. I'm not used to this Australian time zone."

   "Go get Harry's clothes!" She demanded, waving the brush around in the air, laughing. She licked her lips and started applying the blush to my face.

 "Do you really have to pile this pointless makeup on me? I'm a boy." I asked, scrunching up my face.

"Be still, Harry." She chuckled, "Yes. If you move again, I'll apply eye liner. Wouldn't want that would you?" She smirked. I sighed and sat back.

"Caroline!" She called again.

"Coming!" Caroline yelled, rushing over to me. I grabbed the outfit and quickly changed into it.

"You didn't have to change in front of us, Harry." Lou giggled. I rolled my eyes at her childishness and did a quick 360.

"How do I look?"

 "Great!" Lou and Caroline smiled simultaneously. They both burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Go Harry! Shoo!" Lou said, pushing me out of the door. I stumbled out of the room, to be greeted by an empty hallway. Where'd everyone go?

"Harry!" Hal yelled, running through the hallway. He looked like a penguin attempting to run. It was hilarious.

"The show started five minutes ago! Get your ass on the stage! They are just now bringing ya'll out! The woman's name is Michelle."

 I bolted down the hallway, towards the stage.

"One Direction!" The hostess said, clapping. I ran up behind Louis, who was just walking on stage.

"Just in time, eh?" He smiled, sitting down on the couch beside me.

The interviewer asked a bunch of questions that we were normally asked. Then it got to the girlfriends.

"Raise your hand if you have a girlfriend." Michelle said, wiggling her eyebrows. Louis, Liam, and I raised our hands. Niall gave Liam an astounded look.

The hostess furrowed her eyesbrows. "Louis, who is your girlfriend?"

Louis smiled, "Eleanor Calder."

Oos and ahs were echoed throughout the huge building.

"Liam, who is yours?" She asked, smiling.

"Danielle Peazer." He grinned. It was obvious his smile was fake.

"You met her on the X Factor, am I right?" She asked, smirking.

He nodded once. "Yeah."

"Harry, who is your girlfriend?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Chloe Davis, she's our managers niece." The crowd cheered.

Michelle winked at me, "Nice."  

"Niall, Zayn, you're still single?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. They both nodded.

"Just looking for the right girl." Zayn smiled.

"I've got food." Niall shrugged. The crowd laughed.

"Okay, we have footage from earlier today when the boys were swimming at Sydney Harbor." She said, clicking a button on her remote.

I watched as Liam called Chloe's name. I remember that from earlier. Chloe climbed onto the boat. She talked to Liam for a while, looking confused. I glanced at Liam. He looked like he was about to cry. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would he look sad? I looked at Niall who looked like he was going to throw up. I looked back at the screen and watched as my girlfriend and my best friend kissed.

I couldn't control my anger. Why the hell was Chloe kissing Liam? I stood up and ran out of the building. I don't care where I'm going. I just need to get away. Why would Chloe cheat on me? She told me she loved me. I fell for her, hard. I loved her more than anything. That's just it, I loved her. How she could cheat on me? After all we've been through, she cheats on me, with one of my best mates. I spotted a pub down the street. Perfect. I stormed into it. I walked straight over to the bar.

"One beer and make it quick. I'm gonna need it." I grumbled, slamming my I.D. down onto the counter.