Chapter Nineteen

Author's Note:

KayKay1397 chose the idea for this chapter. Go read her book, Friends With Benefits it's really good. I recommend it. It's a Harry fan fiction & it's perf.

I stepped out of the shower, feeling clean and refreshed. What time is it anyway? What's today? Wow, I haven't kept track at all. I wrapped a towel over my body and waltzed back into my hotel room, searching for my phone. 12:04 PM. It was a Wednesday.

I walked over to my suitcase, grabbing my makeup. I dug deeper in and pulled out a pink polo shirt with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. I peeked around the corner to make sure the room was completely vacant. I let the towel fall on the ground, then I changed. I pulled on a pair of blue striped socks then my pink Vans.

"That's cute." A husky voice said.

I turned around, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough." He smirked.

I crossed my arms, "Seriously, Harry."

"I just got in here." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"Are you going to take a shower or go out like that?" I asked, grinning.

"Rude!" Harry said, walking into the bathroom, laughing.

I grabbed the MacBook and pulled up twitter. Wow, 142,000 more followers? My God. I clicked my mentions and felt my heart crumbling.

@WeHateChloeD: Chloe Davis is the biggest, ugliest slut this world has to offer.

@ChloeIsAWhore: I hope you get hit by a bus and die.

@ChloeDavisIsABitch: @ChloeIsAWhore I hope she burns in hell for the rest of her life.

That's when the tears came back again. I sat there, staring at the screen, bawling. I clicked through a few more, crying harder with each read. Oh my God, what has Danielle said about this? I fumbled with the cursor, clicking the search button a few times before it started working. My hands were trembling as I typed in 'Danielle Peazer.'

@DaniellePeazer: okay guys.. You can quit telling me that Liam cheated, I know okay?

@DaniellePeazer: To clear up the rumors, yes, I did break up with Liam.

My jaw dropped. No. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I typed in 'Liam Payne.'

@Real_Liam_Payne: Yes! it's true. Danielle did brake up with me. I kissed Chloe 1st. Not the other way a round. Please quit sending Chloe hate. Send me tha hate insted. Thanks.

I cried harder, Liam defended me. Liam Payne defended me, and his girlfriend broke up with him. I set the laptop on the bed and ran through the living room, out of the door. I saw Zayn in the hallway, dancing.

"Zayn!" I yelled.

Zayn glanced at me, embarrassed. "Hi."

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"What room number is he?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Cut the shit, you do know."

"I'm sorry, but I was told not to let you near him." He muttered.

What?

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"You aren't allowed to be around him." He said, shifting his weight to the other leg.