Chapter Four

Fast forward

It was probably about four months later since I've been here, that I've been getting better. I've still cried, yes, but I'm recovering little by little.

Harry and I are actually really close. We're dating now. Personally, I don't want a boyfriend but my mom would've want me to keep living my life. That's what I'm trying to do. I know she would really want me to and I want to please her. Even if she's not here on earth, I know she's up there in heaven, smiling down on me.

The boys are touring right now. I've been sitting here on the couch, eating icecream and watching Disney movies. I'm homeschooled instead of going to a high school because of the touring. I still couldn't believe I lived with One Direction. How crazy is that?

Every now and then, I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming or not. Yeah, I may be living the life but I would trade this life now anyday just to see my family one more time. A tear escaped my eyes. I miss them so much. I never knew what it was like to lose someone you loved. I was too young to remember when my grandparents died. But now.. This is just hard.

"Shh. You've got to be quiet." A voice whispered.

"Why?" A girl replied.

"I don't know. Harry giggled. "Let's go upstairs."

What is Harry doing? I quickly hit behind the couch, hoping he wouldn't see me. Is Harry cheating on me?

"C'mon babe. You're going to have a wild night."

My heart beat rapidly and my breathing caught in my throat. Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes. No. It's not worth it. I silently made my way upstairs.

I peeked through the door, and just as I thought, Harry was ripping the clothes off some blonde girl.

"Harry!" I yelled, pushing the door open and standing in the door way.

"Chloe- oh shit."

"Who's that?" The blonde asked.

"We've been dating for what? Maybe two months and you go and cheat on me? Wow, I really thought you were better than that."

"Chloe-"

"Don't you dare tell me it's not what it looks like because I know for a fact that you were just stripping that whore of her clothes."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, I called you a whore and I'm not taking it back."

"Babe," Harry said, getting out from the bed but stumbling over her heels.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him, incredulously.

"No, babe. I'm Harry. Come here. I'm sorry."

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it. I can't believe you."

I walked out of the room and down the stairs, running out of the mansion. The tears poured over my waterline and I didn't try to stop them. I can't believe he would cheat on me.

I always heard rockstars were douche bags but I thought Harry was different. Oh hell, who am I kidding? All guys are douche bags. Famous or not.