Chapter Twenty-Six

Harry's POV

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I mumbled, running faster down the sidewalk.

"Harry! I love you!" 

"Harreh! Harreh! Give me some of your gravy!"  

"Father my children, Harry."

I laughed as I listened to what the fans were saying. Scratch that, Directioners. I love these guys more than anyone could imagine, but I don't want to be in the position where I'm getting chased. I saw a car pull up and honk their horn. I ran across the street, not caring to look either way and ran to the left. Where I'm going? No clue. I'll end up somewhere. God, I wish Louis didn't give me that plane ticket. I wish Chloe never thought about leaving. I wish I wasn't in this situation. I just want to be home with Chloe. What? Home? I don't have a home. My home is always the next hotel room I go to. I wish I was back in Holmes Chapel. I wish Chloe lived with me there. It would be absolutely amazing if I could live next to my mother. But I love my job and the boys.

I'm probably the only guy that actually wants his mother's love. Is that weird? Nope. I'm just not ashamed to admit it. I love my mom, I don't care what anyone thinks about that. She was always there for me when nobody else was.

I cleared my mind and ran into the first place I spotted. I stopped at the counter and flipped my hair. My curls were all over the place.

"Uh, could you tell me where I am?" I asked the woman.

She looked up at me through her eyelashes and batted them, "Beverly Hills Hotels."

I nodded and my head instantly snapped towards the doors when I heard screaming.

"I'm Harry Styles from One Direction and I need to get away from my fans." I told the woman, "Help?"

She nodded and motioned me over towards her. She pointed down and I crawled underneath her desk, watching as many feet stomped on the marble flooring.

"Have you seen a curly haired boy this tall, with green eyes?" A familiar voice asked. I racked my brain for that voice. It sounded like Chloe but there's no way that was her, she's in Australia. I laughed and shook that idea out of my mind.

"I'm sorry. I haven't." The woman said, sweetly. It came out snarky if you ask me.

"You don't understand. I saw him run in here. I-"

"He's not here miss, please move along or we'll have to escort you out." She snapped. I watched as the pair of strappy sandals walked away. When it got quiet, I stood up.

"Did that girl happen to have red hair?" I asked. The woman who's name tag read Kara, shook her head.

"I'm talking kool-aid red, not ginger."

"Sign this and I'll tell you." Kara smirked, smacking her chewing gum obnoxiously. I have to admit, Kara was pretty hot. She had long straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She was skinny and had a nice rack. I shook my head. What the hell am I thinking? I love Chloe, and I'm not going to let someone else interfere with that.

I grabbed the piece of paper from her hands and quickly signed 'Harry Styles.' I handed it back and stared at her, waiting for her to tell me. She didn't say a word, only stared back.

"Well?" I snapped. Kara smiled icily, "

Yes, she had red hair." I don't think I've ever ran that fast in my life. Not even this fast as to when I had fans chasing me. I was bound determined to find Chloe, and get back to the band.

Chloe's POV:

I walked with Louis back over to the rental car. "I guess we'll never find him." I said, swallowing the lump in my throat.