Chapter Twenty-Four

Harry's POV:

I walked offstage, wiping the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand.

"Harry!" Louis yelled, running up behind me.

"Take your headset off, the microphone might still be on." I said, reaching for his headset. He ripped it off and threw it on the ground.

"Doesn't matter right now." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the back entrance.

"Lou, stop. Where are you taking me?"

"We have to find Chloe."

"What do you mean we have to find Chloe?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He sighed heavily, "She told me she wants to go back home."

"Home!" I yelled, "We are her home!"

"I know that. But she wants a new start. All this drama is making her go insa-"

"Where do you think she is?" I asked, cutting him off.

"I don't know. She might be at the hotel packing."

"What if she's at the airport? What if she's already going home?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

He shook his head, "I don't think she'd leave that fast."

"Its Chloe." I stated, blinking quickly to keep the tears from falling. Bloody hell, Harry. You're 18 years old. You shouldn't be crying over a girl. I shook my head, what's wrong with me?

"Harry." Louis said, sternly.

I snapped out of my trance and focused my attention to Lou.

"Yes?"

"We need to go. Now."

We scurried out of the venue and into Hal's car.

"Don't wreck." Lou warned me.

"It was the first thing on my mind." I said sarcastically. Lou rolled his eyes.

I put the car in reverse and sped down the highway.

"Harry, where are you going?" Louis asked, taking a hold of the wheel.

"Get off. I'm going to the airport."

"Check the hotel first. It's right there." He said, pointing to the giant hotel.

"She's not going to be there." I grumbled.

"Just stop. I'll go check." He unbuckled his seatbelt and dashed out of the car.

I stayed in this position for about 5 minutes, waiting for him to come back. I was gripping the wheel with all my might. My knuckles were starting to turn white. The only thing on my mind was Chloe. Why would she leave? I thought she loved me. We've broken up twice before, does this mean we're split for the third time? Is this even working out between us?

My thought were interrupted by the slamming of a door. I craned my head to the side and saw Louis staring at a piece of paper.

"You might want to read this." He said, handing the piece of paper out towards me. I gave him a weird look and glanced down at it. My heart sunk with every word. Why? Why was she doing this to me? Is she hurting herself? Does she know that this is killing me as well? I shut my eyes tightly, putting my hands back on the wheel and gripping it with all my might.

"Harry." Louis started.

"I love her!" I cried. My heart ached. I can't live without her. Every ounce of my body aches without her. I can't function right. I can't think either. I can hardly breathe.