Chapter Sixteen

"Another one." I mumbled to the bartender.

"You've already had three." He said, crossing his arms.

"Listen man, my girlfriend just cheated on me with my best friend. I need another beer."

The bartender nodded and grabbed another beer, tossing it at me. I couldn't tell which way was left or which way was right. The bottle ended up breaking on the ground.

"Whoops." I muttered.

"Is that Harry Styles?" I heard whispers form from behind me. Please don't come over here, I chanted in my head.

"Hi. I'm a big fan." The fake blonde winked, twirling her curly hair with her finger.

Her brunette friend beside her giggled, "I'm a huge fan too. Could I get your autograph?"

They obviously aren't huge fans. If they were the fans I know, they would be asking me if I'm all right, not for an autograph. Did they not see the interview?

"I don't feel too well." I said, honestly. "I think I'm going to go home. I'm knackered." I stood up, feeling light headed.

"Oh, let us help you." the blonde bimbo flirted.

"We wouldn't mind." The brunette smirked. They both looked like Oompa Loompas with clown faces. Their skin was literally orange, obviously from spray tans and their makeup was bloody ridiculous. Why can't they get it through their heads that we don't like cake faced, fake tanned girls? I know I'm classified as a man whore but girls like that, don't turn me on. The only girl I want right now is Chloe. But I can't have her.

*

I drank 2 more beers and I couldn't walk. I pulled out my iPhone and pulled up messages.

To Chloe <3 :

Hey Chloe sfff. We're doneesc. You cheafted on me wid my best frriend. How could you?!

I pressed send and laid my head down on the bar. My phone made the weird beep sound and I unlocked it.

From Chloe <3 :

Are you drunk?

I rolled my eyes. No shit.

To Chloe <3 :

Hell yes I'm drurfgsnk. My. Auro cortect isn't turnd on. How could you cgeat on me? What did I ever dio to youl? When i hceahted i wasz drunnk bbute you werentt. Why Chkoe? I don't carew. We're doneqq. Don't bother coming bachk to mr.

I pressed send and passed out with my head on the counter.

*

Chloe POV:

I closed my eyes, refusing to let the tears escape again. Amber was tracing circles around my back, trying to relax me. It wasn't working. We're sitting on my bed, staring at my iPhone in my hands. Harry found out Liam kissed me but I'm not exactly sure if he knows Liam made the move, not me.

"I-I'm going to get some milk." I stuttered.

"I'm coming with you." Amber said, standing up.

"I have to talk to Liam anyway, I need to clear this up." I sniffled.

"Okay babe. Be strong." she said, hugging me. I halfheartedly smiled at her and trudged out of the room.

"What the hell Liam!" I heard yelling from the kitchen.

"What?" Liam grumbled. I crawled behind the couch, making sure they couldn't see me. I snuck a look at them and saw Liam, Zayn, and Louis. Thank God the kitchen has no doors.