Chapter 7 - Meeting Mr Wonka

Willy POV

The day has finally arrive for the 5 lucky kids to come and visit my amazing chocolate factory.

"isn't this exciting" I beamed at the Oompa Loompa's as I prepare for my opening acted 'I hope they like it' I silently thought, looking at the clock I notice time coming closer, departing from my work I told the Oompa Loompa's to finish it whiles I go prepare myself for my guests.

Lets hope this goes the way I want it to

Evelyn POV

Morning arrive I began to get ready for the factory, my insides are screaming with delight not only do I get to see the wonderful chocolate factory that makes the best chocolate in the world, I get to meet the man that made it all happen. I really can't wait, I wonder if Charlie feels the same or it's just me but then again the man is my baby bros role model. Picking up the outfit that I laid out for myself, I quickly changed as the cold air attacked my body once on I looked at myself in the cracked mirror to see how'd I looked as I only just bought the dress out of my saved up money as my others began to fade away, satisfied with the way I looked I walked out the room and door stairs to see my parents and brother waiting for me.

"Ready to go kids?" Mum asked I nodded my head along with Charlie excitedly, eager to get going.

"Bye" We both called out then left the house with mum and dad once we arrived mum hugged us both along with dad.

"Now both of you be good and Charlie you listen to your sister okay?" Mum said.

"I will mum" was his reply.

"Right now off you go, there's the other winner so go stand near then" dad told us giving us one last hug before we walked over to the other winners to wait till we are allowed in.

"Sissy?" Charlie's timid voice piped up.

"Yes Charles?"

"Do you think Mr. Wonka will like me?" He asked shyly I rubbed his shoulder comforting him.

"I say he will be crazy not to little one" I smiled down at him the looked over the other winner with there parent and let me tell you there still look as spoilt rotten as there did on TV. One look at the salt's and there turned away with their noses in the air talk about being posh. On their left was that German fat lump and his mother, he was yet again chomping on a chocolate bar talk about going on a diet. I was about to look at the other but was distracted by that Veruca girl being all demanding to her father, I swear that child needs a good smack.

"Daddy! I want to go in" the father sighed at his daughter probably sick and tired of her well maybe you shouldn't spoil her, works wonders I mean look at Charlie and I.

"It's 9:59 sweetheart" her father replied to his precious daughter

"Make time go faster" Snapped the horrible child, I feel a bit sorry for her parent having to put up with her but then again it's there own fault, suddenly the main gates opened and a loud voice broke through the air.

"Please enter" The other kids wasted no time in dragging they guardians through the big steel gates, while me and Charlie followed but not as quick as the rest so inpatient.

"Dear guest. Welcome to my humble factory. Who am I you may ask well. . . . "

A red curtain at the front of the factory entrance opened to reveal a variety of puppets.

"Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, The amazing chocolatier. Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, Everybody give a cheer! Hooray! He's modest, clever and so smart, He barely can restrain it. With so much generosity, there is no way to contain it! To contain it! To contain, to contain, to contain! Hooray!Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, He's the one that you're about to meet. Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, He's the genius who just can't be beat. The magician and the chocolate whiz. The best darn guy who ever lived. Willy Wonka, here he is!" At the end of the song, a majestic chair had been risen from out of the floor. However, instead of a man that we expected to see on it, the chair was empty. Fireworks went off and sparks flew everywhere I pulled Charlie closer to me keeping him from harm as the sparks caught fire and a few areas exploded.

We all stood in complete silence as the puppets melted, I keep my mouth firmly close to prevent any sort of giggle or laughter from escaping it was just so funny well maybe I only thought that, I mean wow what a greeting, he's definitely not a people person. No one normal would do something like this; that's my kind of man very weird and crazy.

I sighed dreamily trying to picture the chocolatier but nothing was coming to mind, I shook my thoughts away as I heard clapping come from behind Mr. Salt, turning around my eyes landed on a man in a suit, hat and goggle 'wow what a looker'. The man was to busy giggling and clapping to even realize that his guest were confused at who the man was.

"Wasn't that magnificent?" His velvet voice broke the silence "I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part, but then that finale. . . Wow!" he finished.

"Who are you?" Violet asked rather rudely, wont be that way once you fine out who his is, no one spoke. Really no one know, I lightly sighed before speaking up with a lot of passion and respect in my tone.

"He's Willy Wonka"

Willy POV

After the show I went to greet my guest, however it looked like they didn't know who I was.

"Who are you?" The awful gum chewer rudely asked proves my point but that all changed once I hear a beautiful voice.

"He's Willy Wonka" She says, the group looked like they were still debating if it was true or not however, I wasn't really taking notices as I paid my full attention on the beautiful creature in front of me, she had dark chocolate brown hair that flowed along with the wind making her even more breath taking but what stood out most was her eyes they were a unique blue colour. Wow was all I could think but I remembered she had the boy with her; she must be marry what a shame I sighed sadly.

"Really?" I jump a little as the boy with the beautiful girl asked his question then I notice the other guest were still staring at me I hope it wasn't to noticeable that I was in a trace by the women.

Evelyn POV

Charlie spoke to Mr Wonka who jumps back a little, he must of been day dreaming or thinking wonder what about "Good morning, starshine. The earth says hello." We all exchange glances to one another was he always this awkward. I watched as he pulled out some cue card and started to read what was on them "Dear guests, greetings.Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand." Extending his hand out but when he realized no one was going to take he quickly move it away "My name is Willy Wonka"

"Then shouldn't you be up there" Veruca said pointing to the empty throne.

"Well, I couldn't very well watch the show from up there, now, could I, little girl?" he replied back a bit snappy making him sound like a child cute "Well we have so much to see so let's get a move on, kids" he began to lead us behind the curtain and through the melted puppets and the tour begins.