Chapter 15 - Losing More Then An Heir

Willy's POV

I was so excited to continue my tour, that i hardy noticed my guests standing still watching me. "Now how many children are left?" I questioned before turning around. I was about to grab Evy's hand to walk out of the room, only to see her and Charlie were left, meaning the young lad had won. I could barely hold in my excitement at the result of the competition, my beloved's brother had won, maybe this would be easier to convince her to stay with me. . . . I mean us.

"Willy, Charlie's the only one left" Evy's sweet voice rang through the air, sending shivers down my spine.

I turned my attention to the boy in a sort of playing mood "You mean you're the only one left?"

"Yes" Charlie quietly said before looking at his sister with a smile, which she returned.

"What happened to the others?" I asked already knowing what happened just wanted to tease, but could hold my act any longer as a huge smile place itself upon my face "Oh, dear boy,that means you've won" I happily shook his hand rather hard, whiles listening to Eve laughing in delight "Oh, I do congratulate you, I really do.I'm absolutely delighted" I rambled on "I had my eyes on you" and your sister i mentally though. "Right from the beginning. Well done" Finally letting go of the kids hand, I rushed over to my lovely Evelyn and brought her into a bone crushing hug. I then picked her up and then began spinning her around, like they do in the movies. Her beautiful laugh filled the entire room. I gently placed her back to the ground and held my hand out for her to take, which she did without hesitation. "Now we mustn't dilly or dally because we have an enormous amount of things to do before the day is up" We began to walk forward toward the elevator "Lucky, we have the great glass elevator to speed-" I cut myself off by hitting the wall of the elevator head first, I found myself on the ground groaning in pain. However nothing was going to change my mood right now, I shook of the pain as best as I could before standing back up, facing my worried guests. I simply smiled "Speed things along" I say finishing my sentence, leading Evy and Charlie into the elevator.

Evelyn POV

I still can't believe my little brother had won the competition, only time will tell what he had won. I know it would be a fantastic prize but I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, I guess I would have to wait and see but I doubt anything could ruin this day. I felt an arm wrap it's way around my side and I was pulled to someones side. I looked up to see Willy looking lovingly at me, sighing in content I placed my head on his shoulder. Charlie looked at us with a wide smile stuck on his face, he was always telling me to find someone and live my life. I just couldn't see myself away from them, they mean the world to me.

"Hold on" Willy whispered to us.

"Up and out, what kind of room is that?" Charlie asked I hadn't realized that we were moving, that's shows how much I take notice when in deep thought.

Willy didn't answer Charlie's question just held me tighter to him "Oh my, we need to go faster or else we'll never break through"

"Break through what?" I asked nervously.

"I've been wanting to press that button for years" Willy calmly said looking up at the roof "Well, here we go, up and out"

I looked up at the roof myself then at a grinning Willy "You really mean?"

"Yeah" He squeaked giving me a kiss on the head.

"But it's made of glass" I say pointing out the obvious "Wouldn't we shatter into a millions of pieces" I gulped out, showing how scared I was beginning to feel. Willy looked down at me with a reassuring and pulled me closer to him.