Epilogue

After we told our parents the news, we wasted no time in moving into the factory. Months past Charlie and Willy came up with new chocolate ideas which came popular in the world, it was named 'Bucket Bar' and had many new flavors. My favorite had to be peanut butter the taste was just to die for.

Anyway today I was in my room getting ready with my mother, as today was the day I marry my one true love. My mother helped me with my dress, it was a plain white summer dress. I wasn't to bothered about what I wore or where we were getting married as long as it happened "I'm nervous mum" I breathed out. Mum took hold of my shaking hands and stood in front of me.

"It's okay darling, everything is going to be great" Mum says stroking my hair out of my face.

"Promise"

"I Promise" I smiled at her and walked over to my bed to put my shoes on.

"I'm ready" I stuttered out grabbing my mother arm ready to leave the room "This is it"

Willy POV

These past month have been the best and now I'm stood on a hill under the waterfall in the chocolate room with an Oompa Loopma and my loves family. Evy always talked about how lovely it would be married surrounded by my dreams, like a fairy tale she told me. "Do you think she's okay?" I asked my soon to be brother in law.

"I'm sure Willy" Charlie smiled at me.

"Here she comes" Mr Bucket shouts. I looked to the door as soon as it opens my breath is taken away. She looks like an angel.

Evelyn POV

Entering the chocolate room, I'm met with the sight of my husband to be. My smile grew wider, this is really happening. Me and mum walk over the bridge and towards the waterfall. My heart flutters as I come face to face with Willy, he held his hand out for me to take, which I took with no hesitation. The Oompa Loompa looked at us both with a grin on its face and made hand actions for us to face each other.

"My lovely Evelyn, I promise to love you for the rest of my life and cherish every moment we get till the day I die. I never thought this day would happen but here we are and I wouldn't change a thing." Tears formed in my eyes at his speech "I promise to always listen and make you happy from this day forward"

"Oh Willy" I laughed wiping my tears "I promise to love and cherish you till the day I die. I promise I'll tried my best in making you happy. You've changed my life for the better and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" I stared deeply into his watery eyes.

Willy took a ring from Charlie and slid it on my finger and I did the same to him. The Oompa Loopma made kissing noises telling us it was time for our first kiss as Husband and Wife.

Willy leaned down smashing our lips together "I love you Mrs Wonka" He says breathless.

"I love you to Mr Wonka"

Months Later

I was in the bedroom that me and Willy had shared since we married. I was making the bed when I suddenly felt ill, holding my right hand to my mouth, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I groaned softly, I sat on the floor waiting to see if more came up but it didn't. I have been feeling this way for a month now, at first I thought it was a bug but it can't be. It should had gone by now. I washed my mouth out then began to leave the only to freeze in place. No I couldn't be. Could I.

"Evy" Willy shouted from the bedroom.

"In here" I called out.

"You ill again" Willy says worried. He brought me into a hug.

"Willy I have something to tell you" I looked in his eyes, knowing this news will come a bit of a shock to him.

"What is it love?"

"I think I'm pregnant" Willy stared at me wide eyed before fainting.

Seven Months

I laid in bed rubbing my stomach. Turned out it was true, my family were happy as I was. Willy was excited, he couldn't believe he was having a family of his own. Once we found out, Willy has became my man servant getting everything I needed. He hardly let me do stuff which was rather annoying but sweet at the same time. Pain shoot throw my whole body making me scream, then I felt something wet. Our baby was coming.

After hours of a painful labor, I held my baby boy in my arms. He looked just like Willy with my bright blue eyes. "What do you want to name him?" I say looking at my loving husband, who had his full attention on the baby.

"How about Thomas Charlie Wonka" He asked stroking my hair. I leaned up and kissed him.

"I like that" I whispered "Welcome to the world of chocolate Thomas Charlie Wonka"

THE END

A/N: Thank you for reading and voting, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it :D