Chapter 13 - Elevator Ride

After leaving Willy lead us back down the corridor then towards a glass looking elevator "I don't even know why I didn't think of this earlier" Willy say to as he opens the elevator door "The elevator is by far the most efficient way to get around the factory" He finishes explaining as everyone squeezed into the elevator. I stood next to Willy with Charlie in front of me whiles Mike and Mr Teavee were next to him. I felt a hand brush against mine causing sparks travel through my body, shaking slightly I looked up to see Willy staring down at me with a soft smile and red cheeks.

"There can't be this many floors" Mike commented gaining both mine and Willy's attention, looking over at the side of the elevator I saw what he meant wow there must be at least hundreds of room on there or even more.

"How do you know, Mr Smarty-Pants?" Willy asked  "This isn't just an ordinary up and down elevator, by the way. This elevator can go sideways, long ways, slantways, and any other ways you can think of. You just press any button and, whoosh, you're off" He laughs pressing the button and true to his word whoosh we were indeed moving. The elevator jerked slightly causing me to fall into the arms of the one and only Willy Wonka and let me tell you it felt right been in his arms; I felt safe and loved. We both stared at each other whiles blushing I quickly moved away from him making my heart ache once again for his touch. Willy's violet eyes shown a hint of hurt, making me feel rather guilty for moving so I walked slowly back to him so that our arms were nearly touching Willy smiled in happiness at my actions and took my hand in his and gently rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand making me giggle a little gaining Charlie's attention who lightly snorted in amusement, however I didn't really pay attention as I focus on Willy.

We both were only paying attention to each other however we could feel the stares of the group, the sound of throat clearing broke our connection having us to look at the other in embarrassment "Oh look" Willy excitedly says pointing over to a huge brown mountain covered in icing sugar "Welcome ladies and gentleman to fudge mountain" Wow that's so cool. As we passed the mountain I saw a large amount of Oompa Loompas working. Once they noticed us some of them stopped what they were doing and waved up at us aww cute. I watched as Willy waved back and then looked at us "Come on guys don't be shy. Wave back" He says and continues to wave at his workers, seeing no harm in doing so I decided to wave along with him, making Willy smile widely at me "That's my girl" He says leaning over and places a quick peck on my cheek. I blushed bright red at his action and by the look at Willy's face I could tell he was also shock by his actions; the others just looked at us with a mix of confusion and a little bit of happiness.

Willy POV

I watched as the beautiful girl next to me waved along with me whiles the others just stood they oh chocolate cake she's perfect "That's my girl" I say to her without realizing then leaned over and kissed her cheek, moving away I only just realized what I had done oh man I hope she doesn't think I'm weird or something I just couldn't control my actions. In honest truth I actually wanted to do it on her perfect pink lips but the cheek seemed a better choice, makes it less awkward. I stood there in shock still not believing what I had done even though it was her cheek I still felt sparks my tummy turned in delight, I've never felt like this before and I don't ever want to stop maybe I could get her to live with me, I could make her mine 'Come on now Willy maybe she doesn't want to be with you' My face dropped in sadness what if see doesn't want me? However my thoughts changed as I heard her sweet giggle enter my ears, knocking out of my shock state I looked at her and saw her bright red face and at the others "Um w-ell" I stuttered out not knowing what to say but was saved a we arrived at a room with my pink sheep.

Evelyn POV

It was cute the way Willy stuttered bless him, my eyes tuned to the rooms that we were passing they was one that really caught my eyes it had pink sheep in it and they were been shaved by Oompa Loompas, we all looked to Willy for an explanation "Oh.." He stutters "Um I'd rather not talk about this room" He muttered avoiding eye contact with us. I leaned over to Willy making my heart race as I place my mouth near his ear and whispered "Candy floss?" I questioned Willy looked down at me surprised and nodded his head slowly "Cool" I whispered "No need to be embarrassed love" I told him and place a small kiss on the corner of his lips 'Oh god what has gotten into me' I saw Willy looking down at me equally shock as me "I'm so sorry" I apologized quickly though I didn't mean it.

"No don't say sorry please" He says using his puppy dog eyes "I really like it" He admitted to me, staring into his unique eyes I saw he was telling the true as they held love and lust, slowly talking his hand in mine I replied "I liked it too" Smiling hard Willy pulled me closer to him "Good" was all he said as the elevator moved down then across leading us to a hospital like room containing the puppets that's welcomed us "This is the puppet hospital and burn center. It's relatively new" He cheeky says.

We then left the Hospital and the elevator suddenly stops making us all crash apart from Willy who was once again holding me in his arms then we dropped " Ah, the administration offices. Hello, Doris." Willy says and waves polity to the Oompa Loompa in a pink business suit, Doris looks up and waves back at Willy as to say goodbye as the elevator flies backwards 'this is so cool' I silently thought to myself it looks like I'm the only one that's enjoying it apart from Willy.

We suddenly ending up in some sort of testing area as they were guns everywhere, shooting different things. Fireworks exploded everywhere lighting up the whole area with all the beautiful different colours. Some Oompa Loompas were even using machine guns and fired at they target it was all so amazing however Mike on the other didn't look impressed at all "Why is everything here completely pointless?" He spat at Willy making me glare at the lad "Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy" Charlie says back to Mike, I placed my hand on his shoulder and proudly smile down at him.

"It's stupid. Candy is a waste of time" Mike says making me glare hard at him what an ungrateful child I looked over to see Willy in a flashback again, I turned to the boy giving him a death glare I swear he's getting annoying. I saw Mr Teavee tell his son off as I entwined my fingers with Willy pulling him out off of the flashback he smiled down at me grateful to which I returned the smile.

"I want to pick a room." Mike said, Willy smiled slightly "Go ahead" He replied Mike looked over the buttons finally picking one and pressed it and surprise, surprise it was a Television room I have a feeling this isn't going to end so well either.