Chapter 9 - Chocolate Room

The room was covered in beautiful bright colours, the hills covered in lush green grass, multi - coloured trees and some rather strange looking plants. However, it still looked amazing, looking around I took every single bit of detail in. My jaw dropped as my gaze fell upon the most magnificent and what would have seemed a impossible sight. There right in the left hand corner of the room was chocolate waterfall 'wow this must have took him ages to build' I thought. I heard the sound of giggling, gaining my attention I turned my head slightly to see Mr Wonka looking at me, that's when I noticed I was dribbling, quickly wiping it away with the back of hand I turned my head away hiding my now bright red face 'god that was embarrassing'.

"Now my dear children, don't lose your head. Don't get to over excited, just keep very calm" Mr Wonka said as we walked further into the room but that seemed impossible for fat lump Augustus as his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas and then he dropped his current Wonka bar instantly forgetting about it as he stepped on it. I rolled my eyes a little annoyed what a waste.

"It's beautiful" Charlie voiced his opinion. Mr Wonka looked to my brother then at me with a smile on his face

"what. . . Oh yeah it's very beautiful" He says, still staring at me causing me to blush he then let out an awkwardly cough and looked back at his work. We continued walking down the hill and across a ledge onto a path, we were now beside the flowing chocolate river and boy didn't it look tasty "Every drop of the river, is hot, melted chocolate of the finest quality." he then pointed towards the waterfall "The waterfall is most important. Mixes the chocolate. Churns it up. Makes it light and frothy." He explains demonstrating with his hands "By the way no other factory in the world, mixes it's chocolate by waterfall, my dear children. And you can take that to the bank." He proudly stated.

Walking further more through the candy land I had to pinch myself making sure I wasn't dreaming and this was all real as it didn't feel it and like I thought before it seemed impossible but Mr Wonka did it. "People." Mr Wonka called us and pointed to some pipes "Those pipes, suck up the chocolate, and carry it away, all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour." he says bubbly making me giggle at his childish ways that only makes him cuter. "Do you like my meadow?" He asked as he walked on to the grass "Try some of my grass. Please have a blade. Please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking." A proud smile played on his lips.

"You can eat the grass?" My dear little brother asked curiously.

Mr Wonka smiled toward us before answering Charlie's question "Of course you can. Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is, in fact frowned upon in most societies" He says the last bit seriously. I let out a laugh at his comment making him look over at me and our eyes contact god I still can't believe how unique and lovely his eyes are. We heard a throat been cleared causing us to break contact I blushed whiles Mr Wonka looked awkward "um yeah. Enjoy. Go on. Scoot, scoot." Moving his hands in a go away gesture.

I followed Charlie over to one of the trees he reached over to get an rosy red apple "Here Evy" handing me the apple

"Thank you Charlie" I took the apple from him immediately biting into closing my eyes I let the flavor invade my taste buds it was sweet and juicy yum never tasted anything like it.

Mr Wonka POV

I watched my guest stuff themselves well all apart from Evelyn and Charlie I felt sorry for the pair you could tell just by looking at them that there don't eat much. Even though they are on the skinny side Evelyn still looks so beautiful. I saw Charlie reach over and pick and apple passing it to her sister who smiled at him. She took a bite out of it and closed her eyes you could see the apple juice on her cherry lips 'wonder what it would me like to kiss them' I shook my head 'what am I thinking'. I watched them talk and she looked over at me Charlie whispered something to her then left her alone I took my chance in walking over to her maybe I could talk to her.