Chapter 14 - TV Room

Evelyn POV

The elevator came to a sudden stop and opened it's doors letting us out, Willy held his arms out for me to take which I gladly took before handing toward a door with a sign above it saying 'TV Room'. Willy held his hand out and pushed the door open revealing a bright blinding light, letting go of Willy I covered my eyes with my hands shielding them.

"Here you go Evy" Willy says moving my hands and putting a pair of glasses on.

"How do I look?" I says posing a little.

"Beautiful" Willy whispered staring at me with his breath taking smile then looks towards the others, well mostly the trouble maker Mike "This light could burn your eyeballs right out of your skull" He warns us them, one of his childish grins formed on his cherry lips "We certainly don't want that do we?" He questioned us but received no answer, Willy then looked back over at me and swallowed "We defiantly don't" he whispered "Well people and Evy this is the testing rom for my latest and greatest invention: television chocolate" He gestured, moving his around the room "One day it occurred to me. Hey, if television can break up into millions n millions of tiny pieces and send it wising through the air then reassemble it on the other end. . . . Why can't I do it? Why can't I send a real bar of chocolate through the television, all ready to be eaten" He passionately says to us with that day dream look on his face.

"That sounds incredible Willy" I whispered if only I had a mind like his I bet our family wouldn't be in the situation we're in now

"Thank you Evy" He replied with a dazzling smile, we walked further into the room to see a Oompa Loompa sitting in a white chair with a remote, watching television and changing the channel ever so often.

"It sounds impossible" Mr Teavee comments.

"It is impossible" Mike mumbled not believing a word that came out of Willy's mouth "You don't understand anything about science. First off, there's a difference between waves and particles. Duh! Second, the amount of power it would take to convert energy in matter would be like nine atomic bombs" I swear Mike is getting on my last nerve he's such an ungrateful boy who deservers a good slap. What is the point in coming to the factory for a tour if your not going to believe the guide, not only that but the kid hated chocolate, I took a deep breath in as I felt a hand entwined with mine and began rubbing the top of my knuckle with there thumb I instantly calmed down by this simply touch from Willy Wonka man I'm in too deep.

"MUMBLER" Willy shouted clearly losing his temper wit the brat as well "Seriously, I can not understand a single word you're saying" In a matter of seconds the room turned awkward "Bring in the chocolate" Wily ordered. We all stared wide eyed as six Oompa Loompa's walked in carrying an enormous bar of chocolate and placed it on he main platform.

"Why does it have to be s big?" I questioned clearing he tension. Willy turned to look a me with a large smile.

"It's got to be real big, 'cos you know how on TV you can film a regular-size man, and he comes out looking this tall? Same basic principle." He explain but I was still a little bit confused but just nodded my head saying that I understand. Willy walked forward and picked up a remote and pressed the red bottom making the chocolate bar disappear with a flash of bight light my eyes widen once again.

"It's gone" Charlie gasped in shock I think we were all shocked this man is just a genius.

"Told ya" Willy said proudly "That bar of chocolate is now rushing through the air above our heads in a million tiny little pieces. Come over here" He gently grabbed my wrist and dragged me and the group over to the TV.

"Here it come!" Willy excitedly says holding my hand tightly and just like he said, moment later the same chocolate appeared right inside the program. The only different was that it was considerably smaller in size.