Chapter 16 - Heartbreak And Realization

3rd person POV

The Bucket family gathered by the grandparents beds, whiles Evelyn Bucket was in her room like she has been the moment Mr Wonka had left. It wasn't until the family came over the shock of a man kissing there daughter/sister/granddaughter did they notice that she had also fled the scene, silence had filled the room as no one knew what to say to one another.

Mr Bucket seemed rather angry at himself for allowing Mr Wonka kiss his daughter with such passion. Especially after only knowing each other for the a day. In his mind it was wrong but couldn't shake the feeling of it also been right, like they were made for each other. However that couldn't be true as he now has a rather upset and heartbroken baby girl. The main question on his mind was, how come he hasn't gone up to comfort his daughter? But even he knew it would be best to leave her for a while. Mr Bucket sighed in defeat and move his wife closer to him. He seriously wants to know what happened during the tour to tempt his beautiful daughter to fall for a rather rude and childish man. He always knew that his daughter would one day be taken away by a suitable man, but why did she picked Willy Wonka?

"This silence is killing me" Grandpa George muttered playing with the sheets on the bed.

"I'm still trying to process the events that had just taken place" Commented Grandpa Joe.

"Grandpa that was hours ago now" Charlie piped up.

Mrs Bucket looked at her son with a small smile, but even she had to agree with Grandpa Joe today was just sudden. The man who wanted to take both her son and daughter away, kissed Evelyn lovingly on the lips. She'd have to say it was such a romantic moment. It just hurts that he did it and left. She swears, she never wanted to hurt anyone in her life but Evelyn is her baby and Mr Wonka hurt her. She's broken. Mrs Bucket had hoped her daughter would find happiness someday, she was always telling Evelyn to go out and find a man but every time she did, Evelyn would say she's happy as long as she had her family. Her little Evelyn had always been a selfless girl growing up, always helping around the house, with the grandparents and most of all protecting and caring for her baby brother. Mrs Bucket had never seen a sibling bond as strong as theirs, it made her proud to be their mum.

"Charlie, could you tell us what happened between your sister and Mr Wonka?" Mrs Bucket asked, wanting to know just how her daughter fell completely in love with the chocolate man. So Charlie began his long tale about meeting Willy and the way the children began to go down in numbers. After that he explained in such detail and passion the story of his beloved sister and his once hero Mr Wonka.

"Wow" The family muttered, wide eyed and stunned. They couldn't believe their ears, but the tale just told made them all truly believed Mr Willy Wonka and Evelyn Bucket had fallen in love.

Evelyn POV

The minute Willy had left, I ran straight to my room and flopped on my bed, burying my head in to my pillow and began sobbing my heart out. I just couldn't bring myself to believe that after sharing such a loving kiss he would just run off like that. Why couldn't he just accept my family? Why does he have to be so heartless when parents are involved? That was not the same Willy I had spend the day with or rather fallen in love with. Maybe he was showing his true colours, maybe today was a huge joke to him. My sobs grew louder at such thoughts "No, no, no" I muttered "None of that's true" I kept repeating trying to convince myself that Willy was a kind and caring man, that he loved me too. However the image of him leaving flashed around my mind. Did I take all the signs of his interest wrong maybe he wanted to play about, he was rather childish but why would he kiss me? Why did he leave? What did I do wrong? All these question ran through my mind as I began to fall asleep, drained from crying too much.

Why doesn't he love me like I love him?

Willy POV

I sat on the edge of my bed, tears in my eyes and the left side of my chest hurting. What was happening to me? Why does my heart hurt so much? I sniffed and wiped away the tear that rolled down my cheeks. Breathing deeply I pulled my knees to my chest and replayed today events. The worst thing that happened should of been Charlie rejecting my offer but leaving Eve behind after such a wonderful kiss was far more painful. I've never care for people or anything really apart for my Oompa Loompa's. I don't even think I cared much of my father as a young boy. But with Evelyn Bucket it was different, I could be myself around her and she wouldn't mind how childish or mad I was. That was one of the things I love about her as well as her beauty. . . . Wait LOVE. . . . Like in love? Like marriage, babies and living happily ever after. I shot up like a rocket with and began laughing like a mad man.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH EVELYN BUCKET" I screamed out "I love Evelyn Bucket" I couldn't believe it took me this long to realize but I know the words to be true. I then remembered that I just left after kissing her, would she have me if I go back for her? I wouldn't care what it takes to have her, even if that means having her family here with us. I just want MY Evelyn Bucket by my side.