Chapter 11 - The Inventing Room

We all entered the room and prepare for whatever whack job experiments Willy had going on. As I thought the room was filled with different types of chemical and some rather strange machines, I turned my head slightly and saw smoke was coming out from some pipes probably filled with some strange substances just like the rest of the machines.

They were objects everywhere I had to watch where I walked, afraid I would trip or set something off knowing my luck finally avoiding the bits and pieces on the floor I took notice of the Oompa Loompas, they were working on many of the machines and using a wheelbarrows to transport large and heavy amount of ingredients around.

Willy turned to look at us with a grin on his face "Now this is the most important room in the entire factory" He explained. 'I can tell it will be where he makes his new discoveries' I thought, smiling slightly at his happy face, once he got an experiment right it really must be a sight to see.
"So everyone enjoy themselves but just DON'T touch anything okay?" Wouldn't dream of it god knows what will happen'. Willy saw no one had moved so he waves his hands shooing us away "Go on shoot" We all immediately departed from each other to look around.

Charlie went off on his own so I walk over to a see through tub and watched as a Oompa Loompa dived into it and retrieved a multi - coloured sweet thing I didn't exactly know what it was. While I watch in awe as they worked I hadn't realized the presents next to me until I fell there hand brush against the back of mine sending electric shocks through my body.

"It's amazing Willy" I commented.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked in shock.

"I don't know just did" I simply say shrugging my shoulders, I felt Willy eyes on my face, turning to look at him I sent him a quick wink making him giggle and blush.

Willy POV.

"You know I would love to have your life Willy, making chocolate and other sweets it would be a dream come true" She says her eyes twinkle in delight at the thought it's a shame she wasn't one of the finders I would make her my heir straight away but I can't "I work in a sweet shop and I love selling your chocolate Willy. I mean you should see the smiles on the kids faces once they buy there sweets I love it" She sighed probably knowing it can't go any further then that. She talks about her job with so much passion, I can tell she really likes it there. I hope my winner has that much passion but I know that's not true well apart from her little brother Charlie.

Well lets hope he wins.

Evelyn POV

"Oh, god sorry Willy I'm babbling now" I say giggling.

"No it's fine, you have such passion for your job" He replies with a smile placed on his kissable lips 'don't think like that Eve'

"I guess we have something in common Mr Wonka" I purred making his shiver slightly 'What gotten over me?' I thought blushing madly as my actions.

"U-mm I-I gue-ss we do" Willy stuttered out 'great I probably scared him' However, my thoughts changed as Willy grabbed hold of my hand and used his thumb to gently stroke it, making me smile up at him and our eyes connect, my heart felt like I was running a marathon at the rate it was going. Staring lovely into his eyes it was like we were the only people in the room however, that wasn't true as our loving moment was ruin by snappy gum girl Violet.

"Hey Mr Wonka what's this?" She said, chewy that nasty, disgusting piece of gum. Willy looked  over at the girl before looking back at me, lifting his finger and gently stroking my cheek before heading off to the group leaving me to squeal quietly at the contact I had received from him. Breathing in and out regaining control of myself and my red cheek I walked over to the group who hadn't notice I was gone apart for my dear brother; who was once again smirking at me 'God he would put Draco Malfoy to shame with that smirk' I shook my head ignoring him and paid attention to Willy who was holding that multi - coloured sweet I was looking at earlier.