Since Mary...

Tension was thick in the air

Tension was thick in the air. No one moved.

"Stiles" Scott muttered, astonished at the amount of fury admitting from Stiles's body.

"Shut up Scott!" Mitch hissed.

Theo and Mitch glared at each other.

Theo sneered, "Do it!"

Mitch didn't move, everything in him raging at him to do it.

But despite the anger, Theo's eyes were alight with glee.

Show them what you really are.

Mitch bared his teeth. But could he really?

He thought of Lydia's reaction.

Her fear, her anger.

What would the pack react like? Because they're sure to see, how familiar pulling the trigger is for him. It was his job, after all. They're sure to see the assassin inside him.

With as much restraint as he could muster, Mitch through Theo to the side.

Theo landed on his backside but scrambled back up. Breathing hard.

Everyone stared.

"We're done for today" Mitch growled.

"Stiles" Scott said.

He spun around, his expression twisting into something that Scott barely recognized.

"I said we're done!"

Scott had a sudden feeling that if he tried to argue, he'd get shot.

Mitch closed his eyes for a second, taking steady gulps off air inwards. Trying to control his temper.

Everyone glanced at each other, and slowly they all dispersed, all thinking it was a good idea to disperse before they all got threatened with a bullet to the head as well.

Everyone apart from Mitch and... Malia. She stood hesitantly next to him, giving Scott a look that said, leave this to me.

Scott nodded then he left, he finally noticed that his heart was beating rapidly in his chest.

Stiles expression was burnt into his mind. Not out of disgust or love, but out of fear. He hoped Malia would be okay.

But Scott shook his head, that couldn't be possible, when had he started to fear Stiles?

Mitch had expected Anna to stay behind as well, but she had given him an apologetic smile before leavening. She understood he needed space.

Which some people don't understand, Mitch thought angrily, turning to Malia.

"You know it's not really in your best interest to be around me right now" Mitch growled, eyes narrowing on her.

Malia raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms as she replied, "Since when were you shoot first and ask questions later?"

Since Mary... Mitch thought, but he didn't reply.

He only scowled at her, making it very clear that he did not want her near him right now.

The urge to shoot someone was still there. What? She could easily heal...as long as he didn't hit anything important, which he wouldn't. He knew he wouldn't. She wasn't his enemy, just making him angry and likely be trying to convince him to trust Theo. Which would never happen.

Malia tried to be calm, but Mitch noticed how she was shifting on her feet nervously.

He didn't blame her, he'd be nervous too if he was in her position, anyone would be, it seemed.

Anyone apart from Kennedy and Stan Hurley.

Malia said slowly, "We need to talk"

Mitch replied with a sigh, finally putting his gun back, which made Malia look a tiny bit more relaxed, "I was afraid of that"

"Please tell me this is about us and not the bastard that I almost shot just now" Mitch muttered, though knowing it was useless.

"It is about Theo" Malia said.

Mitch turned away, shaking his head, his hands massaged his head a little before raising them up in frustration and confusion.

"I don't get it, Malia. Why him?! I don't understand!  You do remember he worked with your mother to try to kill you, right?!"

Malia didn't answer that, but she did say "That's what I'm here for, to help you understand"

Mitch said sarcastically, knowing what ever she said wasn't going to convince him  "Oh enlighten me"

Hi, I'll be in lecture all day so I managed to finish this but I won't be able to answer the last chapter comments until much later on but I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think! Xx