Attached To You

Anna slowly moved from the bed, Mitch's gun now directed at her head, he followed her movements. 

Mitch's expression was a blank slate. 

He ignored the way his heart twisted a little inside him. 

"This is crazy Stiles!" Anna said shakily, eyes wide. 

"Really?" Mitch asked, sarcasm leaking through his voice.

"Look, if-if I was the assassin why wouldn't I have killed you already?! I've had opportunities to do it before, lots of them. If I was assassin, why would I have not tried to kill you by now, listen to me-!" 

They moved away from bed, soon Mitch's back facing the door and she was facing him, the bed not in-between them anymore. 

"I'll tell you why" Mitch said, calmly interrupting her. 

Then to her shock Mitch lowered his gun then laid it down on the floor, standing up straight to face her. 

He put his hands out, showing that he had no weapons on, leaving himself exposed. 

"Okay" Mitch said confidently "Now shoot me" 

Anna's mouth fell open. 

What-what was he doing? 

"Stiles" She hissed. 

"Go on" 

"I'm not the assassin you're looking for! I don't have a gun!" Anna hissed. 

He rolled his eyes "You don't have to keep pretending" 

"I'm not! How many times-" She snapped but before she could finish Mitch walked up to her, no gun in his hand. He put his hand on her breast, pressing down. 

She tensed in shock. 

His hand pressed into something hard and metal, hidden in her bra... 

"Assassin's don't go anywhere without their guns. You went to the bathroom before we had sex the first time. Second time I was waisted, it be easy to hide it from me. Now Anna, if that even is your name. Would you take that out? Because I may not be a gentleman but I don't really want to put my hand down there to prove my point, unless you really are so blind you can't see whats in front of you" Mitch growled, glaring at her, his eyes locked on her with intensity she's never seen before. 

Anna slowly reached down her top, taking it out. 

A small pistol in her hand. 

Mitch stepped backwards. 

"Okay, you're target was me right? Go on, shoot me" 

"Stiles..." Anna said shakily, not liking how calmly he was taking this. 

"I know its you, I've known for a long time" Mitch said.

"I'm not-" Anna said desperately. 

Mitch sighed and started talking, it was obvious she needed some prompting. 

"You were to interested in me. And I'm sorry but when we hadn't even seen each other that long and you go up to me and move my gun away from Theo?  I was a stranger who could have shot you, I had my suspicions something wasn't right with you then, you also seemed a little...to friendly with Theo, despite barely talking to him in front of me at all" 

He said rather bluntly "I was working for the CIA" 

The pack's mouths all fell open in shock.