Pulling The Strings Together

The table was already booked for them

The table was already booked for them. Anna had called up beforehand and pulled some strings. It helped they were friends with the person in charge.

For some reason, Mitch felt like someone was watching him. Like Corey and Mason were hiding behind a vase and taking pictures and talking about how cute he and Anna looked together and sending it to the pack.

That's just what he needed, Scott interrupting them with pictures on his phone of them. He seemed to have really taken to Anna, he was unsure how the alpha would react to knowing his...interest in Anna and their close interactions.

He honestly wouldn't put it past them. Or in fact Lydia, but as she hated him right now, so probably not.

They both looked at the menu. There were so many things to decide from. Mitch was used to eating what ever he needed to, to give him the energy to carry out his missions. He wasn't a fussy eater. But he did prefer large portions when he could get them.

Anna was looking at the soup.

Mitch said teasingly "Little boring option don't you think?"

Anna said, leaning closer to him, "Then, what do you suggest?"

Mitch smirked as he said, "I think you know"

"Do I?" Anna said, but playful and teasing.

He then felt her legs, touching him, pressing into him and going upwards...

She was bold.

He liked that.

"How about-" He said, pretending he hadn't felt that.

"-that"

He pointed to a dish on the menu, noting its spelling and how you're meant to pronounce it.

Anna noticed this as well and reddened a little as she read it.

"Sounds good" She said.

"Just good?" Mitch asked, making his intentions pretty clear.

She blushed even more but said also leaning in "Very good"

"Cough, Cough"

The waiter stood in front of them, ready to take their order.

She did glance at Mitch a little too often as she took his order. He ignored it, pretty used to it. The waiter was also only a teenager, around eighteen or nineteen, probably.

It was strange thinking that when he really lived here, he wouldn't in his wildest dreams consider this to be a normal thing or even imagine that he could look, well, attractive.

Mind you, Mitch thought, looking at Anna, he'd probably a complete stammering mess and in disbelief someone like Anna wanted to go out with him.

But now? He felt confident and self-assured. He looked good and he knew it.