Shall We?

Mitch sat in silence, deep in his own thoughts, as the Sheriff cleaned up

Mitch sat in silence, deep in his own thoughts, as the Sheriff cleaned up. He knew his father would refuse help if he asked.

His phone vibrated suddenly in his pocket. Mitch took it out quickly. It was a new phone, he always had new ones so no one could properly track him.

But he was using this phone while in Beacon Hills.

Someone had texted him?

The Sheriff watched as his son's expression suddenly brightened as he looked down at his phone.

"Who's it from?" He asked.

Mitch replied lightly, "Anna, you know her?"

He remembered her being introduced to him not too long ago.

"A new member of Scott's pack isn't she?" He asked.

Mitch nodded, but he said confused but slightly amused, "Though I don't remember giving her my number"

The Sheriff chuckled at that as he said, "Must have got it from Scott"

Mitch agreed, but his mind was going in a different direction before he fully focused on what she had texted him.

To his surprise, she had asked him out to a restaurant. Mason's restaurant. She wanted to get to know him.

Mitch was more than happy to respond.

"You've got a date?" His father asked a bit teasingly.

Mitch said smugly, "Yeah, I think I do"

The Sheriff almost dropped his cloth, looking surprised, then he grinned.

"Look at you, all grown up"

Mitch rolled his eyes at that, but he responded to Anna's text all the same.

This would be interesting.

Soon enough, the day was almost over and the night was creeping in. Mitch was standing outside the restaurant waiting for Anna to arrive.

He wondered if Mason was there.

"Stiles!"

His hand almost went for his gun, but he stopped quickly once he recognized the voice.

It seemed she had snuck up on him.

Mitch turned around to face Anna.

"You're quite stealthy" He said with a teasing smile.

"I snuck up on a CIA agent? You must be loosing your edge Stilinski" Anna said jokingly.

Mitch chuckled, shaking his head.

"This is Mason's, isn't it?" He asked her.

She nodded as she said, "He has great food"

"You've been here before?" He asked.

Anna nodded.

They both couldn't wait to get started. Mitch was a little nervous, but what was the harm in going on one date?

It didn't mean anything serious, yet.

But for this to work, he needed to play the part.

Mason's restaurant was decked with paintings and humming birds painted on the walls. There were also lots of paintings of luscious water falls. And some small real shiny stones were dotted about the place.

It did look quite fancy.

Mitch didn't really wonder how much it would cost. His job paid him more than enough to have small luxuries like this now and again.

They better have as well. He was the one out there almost dying for them every other day. Not that he did it for the money.

Mitch held out his arm.

Anna looked surprised at the forwardness of it.

"Shall we?" He asked her playfully.

Anna still wrapped her arm around his and beamed at him as she replied just as playfully "We shall"

This chapter and next will be more focused on Anna and Mitch but don't worry there is a reason for this and action will be coming up soon after. I hope you had a great day! I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think xx ;)