Help Has Arrived

Malia locks eyes with the beast in front of her. Christopher was simply not there anymore. The wolf had completely taken over him and his humanity. She was in front of Anna and the human who he had attacked. They'd been to late. 

Malia glanced back to where Anna was who was hovering over the body of the human. It was a young man, he'd had a bottle in his hand and seemed to be out drinking alone, bad idea. 

"Anna?" Malia called, while looking back at the out of control wolf in front of her. They seemed to be in a stand of. She knew one sudden move and he would charge. 

"It's no use, his gone" Anna said, standing up, grimacing. 

Malia growled lowly in her throat. 

The alpha was a sorry sight to see, mangled scars across his body, almost turning his skin grey with sickness. But his eyes, she knew, wanted everything around him dead. 

Anna turned to the werewolf, also growling, her eyes flashing blue. 

They stood side by side, facing the alpha. 

Christopher was a beast of man, despite his body clearly ridden with starvation and aftermath of being torchered, he was huge and his wolf only had seemed to make him even bigger and more threatening. 

Malia wondered if this is what her father had used to look like when he was out of control. 

The alpha glared at them, his teeth bared. 

The coyote and the beta werewolf readied themselves for his attack. 

The alpha's muscles soon coiled and he let out a low snarl, sharp teeth opening wide. 

Malia and Anna both glanced at each other before they both let out loud growls of their own, that could be heard for miles. A warning for him. He would not get any closer to this humans body, not on their watch. 

They did think maybe they could talk him down at first but they found him, brutally attacking boy, and they both knew there was no reasoning with him, especially with that look in his eyes. 

They'd beat him into unconscious if they had to. 

If they could. 

Malia was unsure if she and Anna could take him. A normal alpha, with them together? No problem. But this beast. 

It was hard to say. 

She hoped the pack had heard them and where coming to help.

The alpha charged with no warning. 

Anna through her body weight and supernatural strength into him, while Malia grabbed his huge arm and pulled with all her might. 

Like they hoped Christopher was thrown to the side, away from the dead human. He slammed into a tree, which trembled with his weight.

He didn't move, his head had taken the brunt of the tree, which now seemed to sway dangerously.

Anna and Malia looked at each other nervously. 

Had they done it?

But they both knew it was way to easy, this couldn't be it. 

Anna slowly moved closer to him.

Then Alpha swiped at the closest threat, claws out!

Anna tried to dive to the side but she was to close, she cried out as her face was dug into by his claws and toppled to the ground. 

"Anna!" Malia shouted. 

But suddenly everything seemed to happen in a blink of an eye.

 The beta werewolf, not caring about her bloodied face turned quickly to face the alpha, knowing she wouldn't have enough time to get to her feat. She brought her hands up, with her claws at the ready. If she did this correctly and angled this right  he'd lunge into her claws, that would go straight into his chest, where his lungs were. 

In those seconds while Anna was getting into position, to stop the lunge of Christopher, Malia had been about to run towards them and was going to grab on to the alpha's back but before she could... 

There was a sound of a gun being cocked.  

"Step out the way Malia"

Not even turning around Malia grinned savagely and she stepped away from Alpha without hesitation.

Finally. 

Help had come. 

I was going to write more to this but the flow of the chapter seemed right to end it here before starting a new chapter, sorry! And first kill coming up! After a couple of chapters second kill will also happen within these woods on the same day so watch out!  Hope you had a great day and hope you enjoy, sorry for the cliff hanger! I will be updating soon ;) And let me know what you think? xxx