2) Cupid screwed up

WARNING: Strong language in this chapter and lots of P.O.V changes!

He reaches his hand out, and I take it reluctantly. there's a flash of light, and I feel burning in my hand. I pull away quickly, and look down at it. There in my palm is a red pentagram, not painted, but not cut, and not burned into the skin...

"What-" I look up to ask him a question; but he's gone.

I try to process everything that just happened, and replay the conversation in my head, while continuing to walk to the hospital; without fear this time. I've already seen the 'devil' down here, what could be worse?

Well, technically, he wasn't that bad. He was hottttt!

Reese's P.O.V

I pick up my phone from the side of the bed, and text my girlfriend Tina. "Hey babe u coming tonight?"

"Ya. When is Mikka coming?" she asks. "Now. I gtg, she's here." I text back. "Ugh, just forget that bitch. I want you to myself." I nearly drop my phone trying to hide the message as Mikka walks in.

Mikka's P.O.V

"Hey, princess!" he smiles, slamming his phone on the table beside him. I groan quietly at the nickname I've always hated.

"Hey. Are you feeling...any better?" I ask, pulling down my sweater to hide the pentagram. "I'm feeling great." he says cheerfully.

Yes!

*

A week passed, and he got out of hospital! Shouldn't my mark have dissappeared? Since the deal has finished?

"Mikka." Andrew's voice echoes.

"Huh?!"

"You'll be mine soon."

I open my eyes, breathing heavily, and the sun is shining brightly through my window, almost blinding me. I sit upright, resting my head in my hands. "It was just a dream..." I tell myself, calming my breathing. "No," the words appear on the wall, as if burned in. "it wasn't." and they fade again. I squeal, backing away, and I breathe heavily staring where the words were.

What's happening?!

***

"Hey babe." Reese smiles at me as I walk into the house. "Hey."

"What were you doing all day? I was so bored..." he groans, and heads to the kitchen. "You hungry Mikka?" he asks.

"Oh, I ate with my friend at Bagel Break." I reply, checking to make sure my phone is in my bag.

Reese's P.O.V

"Kill her...it was with Mason again..." the low voice in my head says. "With who?!" I ask involuntarily, and slam my hands on the door next to her. "W-with M-Mason, my f-f-friend!" she cries, and shields her head with her hands. "You are NOT to even look at other guys!" I growl, slapping her across the face.

Tears flood her eyes, and I become aware of what I've done.

Fuck you!

"Don't say that!" the voice echoes through my mind. "You'll learn to love me...I'm part of you now..."

Stop it, stop it, stop it!

Mikka's P.O.V

I pick up my phone of my side table, and I become aware of the date. "Oh, damn!"

Valentine's day! I jump out of bed, and head to my cupboard. I change into black shorts and a forest green hoodie; my favorite color. I put my light brown hair up in a ponytail, and look at myself in the mirror, my pale green and grey eyes perfectly matching my hoodie. I run out the door, forgetting my phone and having to go back, and I get in my car, heading for Reese's. I want to surprise him.

Reese's P.O.V

"Do it!" The voice growls.

N-no! I love Mikka! You made me do this in the first place!

"Reese..." Tina whines, staring up at me with big eyes. "What are you doing?"

"C'mon, man!" the girl cackles, and I hear more screaming and mumbling. "NOW!"

I rip her clothes off suddenly, and she lets out a loud moan as I trail kisses down her body.

Mikka's P.O.V

When I get there, I use my key to get in, and I hear something coming from the bedroom. It sounds like there's a girl in there...

I slowly creak the door open, and I see Reese under the covers with my sister, Tina! I gasp, and they both jump up, staring at me. "I-It's not what it looks like!" Reese says quickly. "Oh no, I'm sorry, I must've seen wrong, you're clearly playing Pictionary, or some shit." I growl.

"Not only did you cheat, but with my SISTER, you bastard!" I yell, grabbing a pair of jeans off the floor, and throwing them at him. The belt buckle whips him in the face, and he cries out in pain. "And you..." I say slowly, grabbing a vase from the table next to me. "Don't!" she begs. "You bitch." I say quietly, scowling at her.

How could he?! I loved him with all my heart, with EVERYTHING I had. Just to get stabbed in the back... I would give my life for him...I DID give my life for him...but I guess he wouldn't do the same...

"How fucking could you?!" I scream, throwing a shirt at him. "I made a deal with the devil to save your pathetic fucking life!" I say, holding up my hand. "Y-you what?" he asks slowly. "Yes. That's right. With THE DEVIL. To save YOU." I yell, covering the mark back up. "Now, I have to stay with him forever, you piece of shit!" I scream, throwing the keys at him.

"Do NOT talk to me like that!" he raises a hand to hit me, but I yell, "No!"

"I'm sick and tired of this bullshit! You never loved me!" I storm out.

WOW that felt good! How can I go from loving him to death, to hating him in a matter of minutes?

"Well, hello Mikka." I hear a voice behind me, as I'm running down the street. Not just any voice; Andrew's voice.

I stop dead in my tracks, and turn around slowly, meeting his eyes.

"Mine."

"Oh shit."